- The report contains detailed information about VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. business.
About VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp.
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp., a development stage company, distributes medical software. The company's clinical information systems are designed for use in hospitals, healthcare delivery organizations and regional and national healthcare authorities. It markets technology solutions for healthcare institutions and authorities. The company is a subsidiary of Visual Healthcare Corporation.
The VisualMED System
The VisualMED system is a suite of software modules that constitute a functional Clinical Information System. VisualMED is an informatics tool that enables the physician to make informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions at the point of care. The system communicates with existing legacy systems, including Admissions (ADT), pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and Picture Archival and Communication Systems (PACS) through Health Language 7 (HL-7) interfaces. Through its interfaces, VisualMED captures clinical information available on hospitalized patient at given moment, representing the totality of data required by the hospitals clinical staff to perform their duties. Healthcare personnel are able to access information culled from various different sources through this single software solution. The VisualMED systems functionality include:
Electronic Medical Record: The companys Electronic Medical Record system replaces paper-based activities by doctors and nurses. Patient care is prescribed and documented in an electronic media that may include wireless devices with remote access through an Internet portal. All of a patients medical history is stored in a central database for access by the attending healthcare professionals. The information is accessed through a series of computer workstations placed in every ward, within reach of the doctors and nurses responsible for those patients.
CPOE: The CPOE module is a method of giving patient prescriptions and other medical orders in an electronic mode.
Clinical Decision Support: VisualMED decision support helps physicians validate their therapeutic decisions in real time and prescribing medication.
ADE Prevention: The companys VisualMED system helps prevent ADEs, which often cause prolonged hospitalization and death, by reducing the risk of medication side-effects, avoiding duplication of prescriptions, lab tests and radiology exams, and bringing clinical information to the attention of the physician in real time at the point of care. Through its system, the availability of medical charts is immediate and can be encrypted and transmitted worldwide through the Internet.
Medical Audits: The implementation of the VisualMED system in a hospital setting allows for an audit of medical procedures and their outcomes.
VisualMED modules come in four classes administrative/support, nursing, clinical, and the Electronic Medical Record.
Administrative module: VisualADMIN is the principal administrative module. VisualADMIN allows users with the security rights to access screens that may be used to define and modify the basic architectural structure that defines the business rules for the CPOE for the six general order entry types drugs, labs, IV solutions, image tests, nursing orders, and dressings as well as special order entry types, such as sliding scales, drug tapers and transfusions. VisualADMIN creates and modifies decision support algorithms that are called upon at multiple levels in the order entry sequence. These operate as background processes and maintain the ward/bed configuration of the institution, as well as a set of diagnoses, a custom set of system requisitions that may be required by the healthcare institution, a set of system user groups and user group rights and a set of system parameters that are used to determine the system configuration. The company supplies the content required for full function of the system at the time of installation. The companys customers may modify the content at any time in plain language. VisualADMIN is a required module in the setting of a minimal VisualMED installation.
Nursing module: The VisualMED nursing module (VisualNURSE) integrates physician/nursing clini
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISUALMED CLINICAL SOLUTIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Major Shareholders
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. History
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Offices and Representations
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VisualMED Clinical Solutions Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?