- The report contains detailed information about Visiphor Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Visiphor Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Visiphor Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Visiphor Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Visiphor Corp. business.
About Visiphor Corp.
Visiphor Corporation, a software product and consulting services company, engages in the development and deployment of solutions to the problem of integrating disparate business processes and databases.
Visiphor offers a product and services suite that facilitates the integration of dissimilar information systems, enabling access to sources of critical data without compromising the originating data-owners security protocols or requiring modifications to legacy systems.
Products and Services
Briyante Integration Environment
Visiphors products include a standards-based data integration toolkit, known as the Briyante Integration Environment. BIE is an advanced paradigm-shifting approach to the problem of disparate data integration and system interoperability. Classified as middleware software, BIE consists of a development toolkit and server: the Briyante Design Studio and the Briyante Integration Server, respectively. In contrast, BIE enables the creation, assembly, and deployment of decoupled Web Services.
Visiphor Facial and Image Recognition Technologies
The companys biometric facial recognition technologywhich originated in the mathematics of satellite image processingenables one-to-many identification searches and one-to-one verification matches.
The technology consists of a series of components packaged within a Software Development Kit (SDK). These components find faces within a digital photograph or video stream and match those images to like-looking facial images stored within a database. This functionality is also available as a native component of the companys data sharing solutions. Qualified business partners can use the companys Facial Recognition SDK to build custom applications and devices to meet specific customer or market needs.
Visiphor develops software solutions for specific market needs and verticals. Each solution highlights the companys intrinsic ability to enhance access to textual data through connections to facial and other biometric or non-biometric imagery. The InForce Suite includes the following: The Base Module: InForce IQ; The Identity Module; The Line Ups Module; The Crime Mapping Module; The Pre-Booking Module; The Notifications Module; and The Mobility Module.
ChildBase is an image-centric, seizure management and scene analysis application that uses facial recognition and image matching to assist investigations and prosecution of seizures of child pornography.
Visiphor Consulting Services
Visiphor created a Consulting Services Division that can provide services to organizations ranging from business process management support and development of an integration strategic plan, through to the design, development and implementation of a data sharing and integration solution for any combination of internal applications integration, business partner integration, process automation or workflow.
The company has approximately 200 installations of its products worldwide. These include King County RAIN Information Sharing Network (Washington), Contra Costa County (California), Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (North Carolina), Alameda County (California), over fifty (50) RCMP detachments in Canada, the National Crime Squad of England and Wales (the NCS), the PRIME - BC mugshot sharing project for the Province of British Columbia, and other organizations/projects.
Disparate Data Integration and System Interoperability: The company's competitors include Crossflow Systems, Inc. of San Diego, California; Thinkstream, Inc. of Tigard, Oregon; Metatomix of Waltham, Mississippi; and IBM WebSphere system integrators.
Biometric Face Recognition and Identification: The company's competitors include Identix Incorporated of Minnetonka, Minnesota; Viisage Technology of Littleton, Massachusetts; and Cognitec Systems GmbH of Dresden, Germany.
Child Recovery and Identification Software: LTU Technologies competes with the company's scene recognition capabilities.
Software Applications for Law Enforcement: The company's competitors include Printrak International (a subsidiary of Motorola); ImageWare Systems, Inc.; and Niche Technologies, Inc.
Visiphor Corporation was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISIPHOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISIPHOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISIPHOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISIPHOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISIPHOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Visiphor Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Visiphor Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Visiphor Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Visiphor Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Visiphor Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISIPHOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISIPHOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISIPHOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISIPHOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISIPHOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISIPHOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Visiphor Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Visiphor Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Visiphor Corp. Major Shareholders
Visiphor Corp. History
Visiphor Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Visiphor Corp. Offices and Representations
Visiphor Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Visiphor Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Visiphor Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Visiphor Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Visiphor Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Visiphor Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Visiphor Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Visiphor Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Visiphor Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Visiphor Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Visiphor Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Visiphor Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?