- The report contains detailed information about Virtualsoft Systems Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Virtualsoft Systems Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Virtualsoft Systems Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Virtualsoft Systems Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Virtualsoft Systems Ltd business.
About Virtualsoft Systems Ltd
Virtualsoft Systems Limited provides software development/IT related services primarily in India, the United States, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. It offers media content creation solutions, including computer based presentations, computer based training modules, electronic reference manuals, virtual e-books, and digital conversion formats. The company provides its products in various service packs, including VirtualWorkshop, an interactive session of training modules that are hosted on the Internet or Intranet sites; VirtualCast, an interactive Webcast; and VirtualManager that binds workforce via online group discussions, video conferencing, remote meetings, threaded email, and collaborative tools. It also offers VirtualClientell, which simulates a showroom environment and create interactive product demonstrations through 3-D modeling and animation; VirtualVoice that enables the user to host press releases in multimedia formats on a portal; VirtualEmpact, a Web ambassador; and VirtualCode, a media content delivery system that provides content delivery services through an Intranet content delivery network. The company is based in New Delhi, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Virtualsoft Systems Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Virtualsoft Systems Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRTUALSOFT SYSTEMS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Major Shareholders
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd History
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Offices and Representations
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Virtualsoft Systems Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?