- The report contains detailed information about VirnetX Holding Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VirnetX Holding Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VirnetX Holding Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VirnetX Holding Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VirnetX Holding Corp business.
About VirnetX Holding Corp
VirnetX Holding Corporation, a development stage company, engages in developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet. The companys patented GABRIEL Connection Technology combines encryption protocols with its patented techniques for automated domain name system (DNS), lookup mechanisms, enabling users to create a secure communication link using secure domain names. It also intends to establish the secure domain name registry in the United States and other key markets worldwide.
The companys software and technology solutions provide the security platform required by next-generation Internet-based applications, such as instant messaging (IM), voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) mobile services, streaming video, file transfer, and remote desktop. Its technology generates secure connections on a zero-click or single-click basis.
The company has 12 patents in the United States and 8 international patents, as well as various pending U.S. and foreign patent applications. Its patent portfolio is primarily focused on securing real-time communications over the Internet, as well as related services, such as the establishment and maintenance of a secure domain name registry. Its software and technology solutions also have additional applications in operating systems and network security.
License and Service Offerings
VirnetX patent licensing: Customers who want to develop their own implementation of the VirnetX code module for supporting secure domain names, or who want to use their own techniques that are covered by its patent portfolio for establishing secure communication links, would purchase a patent license.
GABRIEL Connection Technology Software Development Kit (SDK): OEM customers who want to adopt the GABRIEL Connection Technology as their solution for establishing secure connections using secure domain names within their products would purchase an SDK license. The software development kit consists of object libraries, sample code, testing and quality assurance tools and the supporting documentation necessary for a customer to implement its technology. These tools comprise software for a secure domain name connection test server, a relay test server, and a registration test server.
Secure domain name registrar service: Customers, including service providers, telecommunication companies, ISPs, system integrators, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) would purchase a license to its secure domain name registrar service. The company provides the software suite and technology support to enable such customers to provision devices with secure domain names and facilitate secure connections between registered devices. This suite includes the following server software modules:
Registrar server software: This software module would enable customers to operate as a secure domain name registrar that provisions devices with secure domain names. The registrar server software provides an interface for its customers to register new virtual private domains and sub-domain names.
Connection server software: This software module would allow customers to provide connection services to enrolled devices. The connection services include registration of presence information for authenticated users and devices, presence information query request services, enforcement of policies and support for communication with peers behind firewalls.
Relay server software: This software module would allow customers to dynamically maintain connections and relay data to private IP addresses for network devices that reside behind firewalls.
Secure domain name master registry and connection service: As part of enabling the secure domain name registrar service, the company would maintain and manage the secure domain name master registry. This service would enroll secure domain name registrar customers and generate the credentials required to function as an authorized registrar. It also provides connection services and universal name resolution, presence information, and secure connections between authorized devices with secure domain names.
Technical support services: The company intends to provide technical support services to licensees and customers for the customization and deployment of GABRIEL Connection Technology in an individual customers products and services.
The company intends to license its patents and its GABRIEL Connection Technology to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) within the IP-telephony, mobility, fixed-mobile convergence, and unified communications markets. It also intends to license its patent portfolio, technology and software, including its secure domain name registry service, to communication service providers, as well as to system integrators.
VirnetX Holding Corporation was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VirnetX Holding Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VirnetX Holding Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VirnetX Holding Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VirnetX Holding Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VirnetX Holding Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRNETX HOLDING CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VirnetX Holding Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VirnetX Holding Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VirnetX Holding Corp Major Shareholders
VirnetX Holding Corp History
VirnetX Holding Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VirnetX Holding Corp Offices and Representations
VirnetX Holding Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VirnetX Holding Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VirnetX Holding Corp Capital Market Snapshot
VirnetX Holding Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VirnetX Holding Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VirnetX Holding Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VirnetX Holding Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VirnetX Holding Corp 1-year Stock Charts
VirnetX Holding Corp 5-year Stock Charts
VirnetX Holding Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VirnetX Holding Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VirnetX Holding Corp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?