- The report contains detailed information about ViaLogy plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ViaLogy plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ViaLogy plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ViaLogy plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ViaLogy plc business.
About ViaLogy plc
Vialogy plc engages in the development of Quantum Resonance Interferometry (QRI) technology that uses software algorithms for active signal processing primarily in the United Kingdom. The companys QRI technology products include QuantumRD, a computational software solution for detecting, predicting, and monitoring hydrocarbons; QSUB, a services package that offers deployable and end-to-end aerial field services for buried oil and gas pipeline geolocation and degradation assessment; and QDM, a general solution package that delivers a smart fusion of airborne electromagnetic data to determine locations of disturbed earth, extent of ground cover, and geolocation coordinates, as well as to exploit information from wideband electro-optical sensors. It also provides Sensor Policy Manager (SPM), an Internet protocol based software framework for event detection, analysis, response management, and notification. The SPM is used as the engine of physical security information management solution architecture; and manages automated air monitoring stations at its points-of-presence. In addition, the company allows systems integrators to reduce the incidence of false alarms and missed events related to campus security; and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear isotope, and explosive detectors. Further, it offers SPMForce Protection Software, a middleware that offers a solution to the department of defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Gifford, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIALOGY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIALOGY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIALOGY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIALOGY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIALOGY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ViaLogy plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ViaLogy plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ViaLogy plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ViaLogy plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ViaLogy plc Industry Position Analysis
6. VIALOGY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIALOGY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIALOGY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIALOGY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIALOGY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIALOGY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ViaLogy plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ViaLogy plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ViaLogy plc Major Shareholders
ViaLogy plc History
ViaLogy plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ViaLogy plc Offices and Representations
ViaLogy plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ViaLogy plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ViaLogy plc Capital Market Snapshot
ViaLogy plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ViaLogy plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ViaLogy plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ViaLogy plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ViaLogy plc 1-year Stock Charts
ViaLogy plc 5-year Stock Charts
ViaLogy plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ViaLogy plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ViaLogy plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?