- The report contains detailed information about Vertical Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vertical Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vertical Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vertical Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vertical Communications, Inc. business.
About Vertical Communications, Inc.
Vertical Communications, Inc. engages in the development, marketing and sale of business phone systems, software, hardware, and associated services. The company sells its products through distributors, systems integrators, and independent telephony and data resellers. It markets and sells its products in the United States, Europe and Latin America. It also has distributor relationships in Africa, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Vertical offers a portfolio of next generation (IP-based and converged) and legacy (TDM-based) telephony systems and related applications. The majority of the companys Research and Development is focused around developing and supporting next generation IP-PBX systems and applications (such as Wave IP 2500, SBX IP 320 and Xcelerator IP), and providing a migration path for Verticals customer base and dealer channel from existing legacy products to these next-generation products.
Vertical Wave IP 2500: Vertical Wave IP 2500 is the companys business communications solution for both small and medium-sized businesses and large distributed enterprises. Wave supports a range of IP and legacy endpoints and offers a migration path for Verticals existing customer base.
Vertical SBX IP 320: The SBX IP 320 supports both traditional and IP endpoints and trucking in a single system, so businesses can deploy VoIP immediately, or in the future.
Xcelerator IP: Xcelerator IP offers an integrated data and voice communications solution for small businesses and small office/home office (SOHO) customers. It comprises an all-in-one wired/wireless data and voice telephony gateway with integrated router and firewall along with a suite of PBX telephony features, auto attendant and voicemail. Xcelerator IP provides an option for small businesses and SOHO users by incorporating data networking and telephony functions in a single system as well as through enabling use of SIP voice calling.
Vertical TeleVantage: Vertical TeleVantage is a software-based IP-PBX and contact center solution. The TeleVantage product family includes the TeleVantage software, the TeleVantage Contact Center solution, and a series of add-on modules with specific functionality. TeleVantage is primarily sold to small and mid-size companies, or to large companies for use in their branch offices or call centers. TeleVantage is designed to help professionals in SMB organizations to work productively.
Vertical InstantOffice: Vertical InstantOffice consolidates voice, data, networking and voice applications into a single, integrated communications solution that can be centrally managed. InstantOffice is primarily sold to distributed enterprises, such as retailers and restaurants and other businesses that require remote administration and centralized management and reporting on their telecommunications network. InstantOffice includes an integrated communications platform and a series of applications, including custom applications designed specifically for retailers. InstantOffice customers include CVS/pharmacy, Staples, and Apria Healthcare.
In addition to call handling capabilities, InstantOffice applications include MultiSite Manager, MultiSite Reporter, Fax Manager and Voice Server for developing Integrated Voice Response (IVR) solutions. Available retail applications include prescription refill, drive-through ordering automation and targeted on-hold messaging.
Vertical Comdial Products
The Vertical Comdial products include various PBX products that are designed to meet the needs of small to medium-sized organizations or regional offices of organizations, national retailers, government agencies, and education campuses. The Comdial product family includes the FX II, MP5000 and DX-120 business phone systems and associated applications, as well as a family of analog, digital and IP endpoints.
FX II: The FX II system targets single-site and multi-site enterprises that depend heavily on both voice and data communications. It supports and utilizes both VoIP and digital voice communications, and includes a suite of messaging and call control applications, including Interchange Communications Suite, Corporate Office,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vertical Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vertical Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vertical Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vertical Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vertical Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERTICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vertical Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vertical Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vertical Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vertical Communications, Inc. History
Vertical Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vertical Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vertical Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vertical Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vertical Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vertical Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Vertical Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vertical Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vertical Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vertical Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vertical Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vertical Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vertical Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vertical Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?