- The report contains detailed information about VCampus Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VCampus Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VCampus Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VCampus Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VCampus Corp. business.
About VCampus Corp.
VCampus Corporation provides outsourced e-Learning services. The company develops courseware and manages and hosts Internet-based learning environments that help professional credentialing and certification organizations, corporations, government agencies and associations.
The company's services cover a range of e-Learning programs, from registration, enrollment and course delivery to custom course development, e-commerce and publishing, as well as tracking of students progress, reporting of results and production of certificates of completion. The company through proprietary software provides customers with services on an outsourced, or hosted, basis.
Under the Select Partner model, the company targets the market for professional and technical credentials, certifications and continuing education supporting those certifications and credentials. As of March 2007, the company had 16 Select Partners, through which it has released a total of 33 course titles and three exams and have also converted 27 course titles from another hosting platform.
The company also maintains customers under its Legacy business model.
The company offers a spectrum of services to federal government agencies through its Legacy business model and packaged as e-Learning Solutions to reflect its new approach to e-Learning in which its Legacy hosting has now become just one component. In addition, the company offers course development, custom configurations, and integration to third party offerings of content and services.
As of March 2007, under the Legacy model the company offers approximately 3,900 online course titles and have delivered approximately 3.2 million courses to approximately 1.1 million desktops/users.
In June 2006, the company's long-standing plan to develop a Select Partnership to target certifications in the Web-Technology and Telecommunications Convergence areas, it acquired Prosoft Learning Corporation.
Through Prosoft, the company offers content and certifications to enable individuals to develop and validate critical Information and Communications Technology (ICT) workforce skills. The company is active in the workforce development arena, working with state and local governments and school districts to provide ICT education solutions for high school and community college students. The company has created and distributes a library of classroom and e-learning courses. The company distributes its content through Prosofts ComputerPREP offerings to individuals, schools, colleges, commercial training centers and corporations worldwide. It owns the CIW job-role certification program for Internet technologies and the CCNT (Certified in Convergent Network Technologies) certificate program and manage the CTP (Convergence Technologies Professional) vendor-neutral certification for telecommunications.
Business of Prosoft
Through its integrated Prosoft operations, the company is a provider of information and communications technology (ICT) curriculum and certifications to secondary, postsecondary, vocational training, and corporate training institutions. Prosofts operations have historically been organized into two business segments: Content Development and Distribution, in which Prosoft, through its ComputerPREP division, publishes and/or distributes instructor-led courseware in topics including CompTIA (A+, Network+), Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Technical Certifications, Linux (LPI), Oracle, convergence technology and project management, amongst others; and Certification Development and Management, through which Prosoft owns and manages two proprietary job-role certifications, Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) and Certified in Convergent Network Technologies (CCNT), and has developed and manages the Convergence Technology Professional (CTP) certification program for the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA).
Content Development and Distribution
The company develops content for and distributes a library of approximately 1,500 courses in the ICT and business skills curriculum. Content revenue is derived from the sale of course materials in the form of books
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VCAMPUS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VCAMPUS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VCAMPUS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VCAMPUS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VCAMPUS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VCampus Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VCampus Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VCampus Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VCampus Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VCampus Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VCAMPUS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VCAMPUS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VCAMPUS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VCAMPUS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VCAMPUS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VCAMPUS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VCampus Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VCampus Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VCampus Corp. Major Shareholders
VCampus Corp. History
VCampus Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VCampus Corp. Offices and Representations
VCampus Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VCampus Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VCampus Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
VCampus Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VCampus Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VCampus Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VCampus Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VCampus Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
VCampus Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
VCampus Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VCampus Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VCampus Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?