- The report contains detailed information about VanceInfo Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VanceInfo Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VanceInfo Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VanceInfo Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VanceInfo Technologies Inc. business.
About VanceInfo Technologies Inc.
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. provides IT services. The companys IT services includes research and development (R&D) services, enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance (ADM), quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
The company provides services primarily to corporations headquartered in Greater China, the United States, Europe, and Japan, targeting selected industries with high growth potential for IT services, such as technology, telecommunications, financial services, manufacturing, retail and distribution. It offers its services through globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations, primarily in China.
Research and Development Services
The company provides product development services for software systems that are implemented in computers and embedded systems. It markets these services to the chief technology officers, engineering vice presidents or outsourcing project heads of technology product development companies, ranging from independent software vendors to telecommunications equipment developers.
The company provides R&D services in various phases of development, from requirements analysis, concept generation, product realization, to quality assurance and testing and technology and information transfer to the client. It develops various software products, including middlewares, Internet protocols and other software. The company also focuses on embedded software technologies that involve the design and development of software solutions embedded in the hardware of a particular device. It provides testing services to help technology product development companies improve their hardware and software.
The company provides clients with a range of services in enterprise solutions, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management, enterprise application integration (EAI), and system support and maintenance. It provides implementation and maintenance services for major enterprise resource planning systems, including SAP, Siebel, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, and Oracle E-Business Suite. It provides management and ongoing optimization of customer enterprise solutions. The companys offerings, which are usually billed separately on a time-and-material basis, include packaged evaluation and selection; packaged implementation; customization; regional rollout; enhancement, maintenance and product support; version upgrades; and business intelligence/data warehouse (BI/DW).
Application Development and Maintenance
The company designs, develops and implements software solutions. It also provides maintenance services for major software systems, which might include modifications and enhancements to the system and product support. It performs application design, programming, testing and maintenance either in its delivery offices or at its clients sites. The companys projects include new development and significant functional enhancements to existing software applications. It has developed expertise in mainframe, customer-server, Internet and mobile software technologies and on emerging platforms, such as Windows series, Linux, Unix, IBM Mainframe and Symbian. The companys major programming language tools include C/C++, Java/J2EE/J2ME, JSP, and .NET. The company offers a spectrum of ADM services to its clients, designed to help them manage their IT outsourcing spending.
Quality Assurance and Testing
The company offers customized and automated testing practices according to clients business needs, including functional testing, globalization and localization testing, automation testing, performance testing, remote testing and test process consulting.
Globalization and Localization
The companys globalization and localization services consist of a multi-step process to create the specific language versions of its clients software and hardware, including software applications, printed documents, communications materials, Web site contents, desktop publishing, E-learning and training content. Its globalization and localization services are generally billed on a time-and-material basis. The companys customized solutions include software and content localization; localization engineering; localization testing; internationalization engineering; and internationalization testing.
The company provides these services to meet its clients cultural, linguistic, legal, technical and marketing requirements in a specific country or region. It offers translation services into approximately 65 languages, including Asian languages, EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) languages, Nordic languages and North and South American languages.
The company has sales offices in major cities in China and in Silicon Valley, Seattle, San Diego, London, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
The companys major clients include Microsoft Corporation; Microsoft (China) Co., Ltd.; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei); Expedia; NEC System, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation; TIBCO Software Inc.; International Business Machine China Company Limited; IBM Global Services (China) Company Limited; IBM Solution and Services (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.; and a European mobile handset manufacturer.
In 2009, the company acquired from Guangzhou Kernel Technology Limited, or Kernel, a small China-based supplier providing customized application development services to Huawei.
In 2009, the company acquired the operating subsidiaries, TP Companies, of TP Corporation Limited, a Hong Kong-headquartered provider of customer relationship management, or CRM, solutions and system integration.
The company competes in the offshore IT services market primarily with Chinese IT services companies, such as Chinasoft International, Hisoft, Neusoft, SinoCom, and iSoftStone; and Indian IT services companies, such as Cognizant, HCL, Infosys, TCS and Wipro.
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VanceInfo Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VanceInfo Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. History
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?