- The report contains detailed information about ValueClick, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ValueClick, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ValueClick, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ValueClick, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ValueClick, Inc. business.
About ValueClick, Inc.
ValueClick, Inc. operates as an online marketing services company in the United States. The company sells targeted and measurable online advertising campaigns and programs for direct marketers, brand advertisers, and the advertising agencies.
The company operates in four segments: Media; Affiliate Marketing; Owned & Operated Web sites; and Technology.
The Media segment provides a suite of online marketing services and tailored programs that help marketers create and increase awareness for their products and brands, attract visitors, and generate leads and sales through the Internet.
The company's display advertising network, with approximately 10,000 active online publisher sites in the U.S. and 16,000 worldwide, reached 171 million visitors in December 2009. The company delivers various display ad units to the Web pages of its online display advertising network publisher partners and tracks them to evaluate success against the goals of the advertising programs. The company also executes media applications, including in-stream and in-banner video ads, providing visual and auditory impact for a marketer's online display advertising campaigns.
The companys display advertising placements are offered on various pricing models, including cost-per-thousand-impression (CPM), whereby its customers pay based on the number of times the target audience is exposed to the advertisement; cost-per-click (CPC), whereby payment is triggered only when an interested individual clicks on its customer's advertisement; and cost-per-action (CPA); whereby payment is triggered only when a specific, pre-defined action is performed by an online consumer.
AFFILIATE MARKETING SEGMENT
The Affiliate Marketing segments services are offered through its wholly-owned subsidiary Commission Junction, Inc. Its Affiliate Marketing services are offered on a hosted basis to enable marketers to execute their own affiliate marketing programs without the expense of building and maintaining their own in-house technical infrastructure and resources.
CJ Marketplace: To facilitate its advertiser customers' recruitment of affiliate publishers, the company manages CJ Marketplace, an advertising network dedicated to its affiliate marketing business. Advertisers upload their offers onto CJ Marketplace, making them available for placement by affiliates. Affiliates apply to join the advertiser's program, and upon acceptance, select and place the advertiser's offers on their Web sites, in email campaigns, or in search listings. These links are served and tracked by Commission Junction. CJ Marketplace provides an open environment whereby affiliates can view payment and conversion statistics to assess the effectiveness of every advertiser relationship and advertisement, and advertisers can gauge the potential of every affiliate relationship in the marketplace.
Search Marketing: Search marketing allows advertisers to find prospective customers who are actively engaged in researching and buying products and services online. The companys CJ Search product provides a managed, comprehensive search engine marketing (SEM) solution by combining proprietary technology and expert services to optimize keyword campaigns across major search and shopping engines, and is specifically designed to complement its advertisers' affiliate marketing efforts. The company uses its technology and processes to create, manage, and optimize pay-per-click, paid inclusion and organic search campaigns for its advertiser customers.
OWNED & OPERATED WEBSITES SEGMENT
The Owned & Operated Websites segments services are offered through various transaction-focused branded Web sites, including Pricerunner, Smarter.com, and Couponmountain.com. In 2009, the company also launched content Web sites in key online verticals, such as healthcare, finance, travel, home and garden, education, and business services.
The Pricerunner comparison shopping destination Web sites operate in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, France, Denmark, and Austria. The Smarter.com and Couponmountain.com Web sites operate primarily in the United States, Japan, and China. The Pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VALUECLICK, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VALUECLICK, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VALUECLICK, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VALUECLICK, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VALUECLICK, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ValueClick, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ValueClick, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ValueClick, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ValueClick, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ValueClick, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VALUECLICK, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VALUECLICK, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VALUECLICK, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VALUECLICK, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VALUECLICK, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VALUECLICK, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ValueClick, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ValueClick, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ValueClick, Inc. Major Shareholders
ValueClick, Inc. History
ValueClick, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ValueClick, Inc. Offices and Representations
ValueClick, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ValueClick, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ValueClick, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ValueClick, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ValueClick, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ValueClick, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ValueClick, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ValueClick, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ValueClick, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ValueClick, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ValueClick, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ValueClick, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?