- The report contains detailed information about Validian Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Validian Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Validian Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Validian Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Validian Corp. business.
About Validian Corp.
Validian Corporation provides software products for to assist public and private enterprises to address the issues surrounding the protection of digital information and application security.
Validian Protect: The Validian Protect is an application security middleware for securing data transport between distributed applications and Web services. Validian Protect is designed to secure communication between distributed applications and distributed networks. It manages critical security functions for various applications, including authentication, encryption, key generation, key distribution, addressing, and data transport. Validian Protect delivers messages and files to the target destination, and data never travels in the clear at any time between applications. The company also offers software development kit (SDK), for securing data transport between applications through Validian Protect. SDK establishes low-level IP addresses and ports, and implements security features automatically.
Validian ShareProtect: The companys ShareProtect product transforms a users desktop or mobile PC into a secure communication facility for uploading sensitive, proprietary information to a shared repository. The ShareProtect protects file exchanges against malicious interference, interception by rogue applications, and unwanted leaks.
Validian MediaProtect: The companys MediaProtect product is designed and developed specifically to provide secure remote storage, access and transfer of digital medical health and medical records, information and files and thereby prevent hacking, theft and improper access of this digital information.
The MediaProtect solution enables the eHealth industry, including hospitals, clinics, emergency responders, laboratories, research facilities, and their professionals and administrators to handle health and medical digital information securely, including storage, remote access, transfer of files, and sharing across communities, including to authenticate health, medical, and insurance professionals and staff using fingerprint signatures; to store health and medical records, information and files in encrypted form on portable media storage drives; to transfer encrypted media files of any size and any format between authenticated doctors, workers and/or personnel across the Internet; to track health and medical file activity such as create, rename, modify, transfer and delete, transparently and in real-time over the Internet; and to set universal policies which govern security and tracking levels applied on a per patient or project basis.
Validian MediaProtect: The company MediaProtect product is designed and developed specifically to prevent hacking, theft, and piracy of digital media including films, videos, television programs and music during the production and post-production process. Its MediaProtect solution enables post-production houses, studios and production companies: to authenticate project workers using fingerprint signatures; to store media files in encrypted form on portable media storage drives; to transfer encrypted media files of any size and any format between authenticated workers and/or reviewers across the Internet; to track media file activity such as create, rename, modify, transfer and delete, transparently and in real-time over the Internet; and to set universal policies which govern security and tracking levels applied on a per project basis.
The companys target customers include post-production houses, studios and production companies in the digital media industry; transportation industry; manufacturers in supply management chains; health care providers and suppliers; governments; financial institutions and insurance companies; and software distribution services.
On December 09, 2010, Validian Corp. and Haco Etiquetas Ltda. have entered into a strategic partnership to serve the textile and footwear Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) market in Brazil. The companies would work jointly to develop integrated solutions using the RFID inlays manufactured by Valid in the woven labels produced by Haco.
The company was founded in 1989. It was formerly known as CCC Funding Corp. and changed its name to Validian Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VALIDIAN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VALIDIAN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VALIDIAN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VALIDIAN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VALIDIAN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Validian Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Validian Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Validian Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Validian Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Validian Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VALIDIAN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VALIDIAN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VALIDIAN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VALIDIAN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VALIDIAN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VALIDIAN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Validian Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Validian Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Validian Corp. Major Shareholders
Validian Corp. History
Validian Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Validian Corp. Offices and Representations
Validian Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Validian Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Validian Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Validian Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Validian Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Validian Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Validian Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Validian Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Validian Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Validian Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Validian Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Validian Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?