- The report contains detailed information about Utimaco Safeware AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Utimaco Safeware AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Utimaco Safeware AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Utimaco Safeware AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Utimaco Safeware AG business.
About Utimaco Safeware AG
Utimaco Safeware AG provides data security solutions for mid to large size organizations. Its products comprise SafeGuard Enterprise, which delivers centralized data security control for mixed information technology (IT) environments; SafeGuard LeakProof that provides corporate security; SafeGuard MailGateway, which integrates cryptographic process involved in encryption/decryption; and SafeGuard LAN Crypt that allows authorized user groups to access sensitive data in an organization. The companys products also consist of SafeGuard PDA for smooth integration in existing IT environments; SafeGuard CryptoServer, which generates, stores, and applies cryptographic keys and certificates during encryption and digital signature process; SafeGuard Management Centre that offers security and management control over various connected devices and users; SafeGuard Device Encryption, which encrypts fixed and external hard disks and removable media; SafeGuard Data Exchange that provides secure data sharing and portability; SafeGuard Configuration Protection, which offers granular and tamper resistant port control, device control, and wireless control; and SafeGuard Partner Connect that provides key management and unified policies in the enterprise. In addition, its products comprise SafeGuard Easy for hard disk encryption and pre-boot authentication; SafeGuard RemovableMedia for security-to-go protection for various removable media; SafeGuard PortProtector for data leakage prevention; SafeGuard PrivateCrypto, an encryption tool for email attachments and other files; SafeGuard PrivateDisk for encryption of files and folders in virtual drives; and SafeGuard SignatureServer for generating qualified digital signatures. Utimaco Safeware AG operates primarily in Germany, Europe, the United States, Asia Pacific, and Africa. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Oberursel, Germany. As of October 16, 2008, Utimaco Safeware AG operates as a subsidiary of Sophos Plc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Utimaco Safeware AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Utimaco Safeware AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Utimaco Safeware AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Utimaco Safeware AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Utimaco Safeware AG Industry Position Analysis
6. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UTIMACO SAFEWARE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Utimaco Safeware AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Utimaco Safeware AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Utimaco Safeware AG Major Shareholders
Utimaco Safeware AG History
Utimaco Safeware AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Utimaco Safeware AG Offices and Representations
Utimaco Safeware AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Utimaco Safeware AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Utimaco Safeware AG Capital Market Snapshot
Utimaco Safeware AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Utimaco Safeware AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Utimaco Safeware AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Utimaco Safeware AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Utimaco Safeware AG 1-year Stock Charts
Utimaco Safeware AG 5-year Stock Charts
Utimaco Safeware AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Utimaco Safeware AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Utimaco Safeware AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?