- The report contains detailed information about USDATA Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for USDATA Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The USDATA Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes USDATA Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of USDATA Corp. business.
About USDATA Corp.
USDATA Corporation was founded in 1974. USDATA was reincorporated in the State of Delaware in 1992. USDATA is an independent, global supplier of industrial automation software tools, applications and consulting services designed to provide businesses with the knowledge and control needed to perfect the products they produce and the processes they manage. During the 1980s, USDATA evolved its software research and engineering to focus on supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). As a result, the company developed FactoryLink®, its main industrial automation software product. FactoryLink® was launched in 1986 and to date has shipped more than 79,000 copies to more than 110 countries around the world.
In 1998, USDATA launched Xfactory®. Building on its expertise on the shop floor, USDATA's Xfactory® product is designed to track all aspects of discrete manufacturing production in real time. Xfactory® maintains historically accurate records, provides defect tracking, and complete product genealogy. Data gathered and analyzed by this powerful product gives companies the insight needed to improve production performance and meet the changing requirements of customers dynamically, while generating enhanced competitive advantage.
USDATA's software enables manufacturers to access more accurate and timely information - whether they are on the plant floor, in the office, or around the globe. USDATA's software solutions span a wide range of manufacturing and automation processes, from monitoring equipment to tracking product flow, and are designed to integrate with its customers' existing manufacturing and business software. This combination of product breadth and ease of integration is intended to provide a total plant solution that defines new levels of manufacturing performance and gives customers a distinct competitive advantage. USDATA's software solutions provide a powerful set of software tools and applications designed for users who are technically competent but who may not be experienced software programmers.
In recent years, USDATA developed and implemented a product development approach that leverages technology partnerships with companies such as Microsoft and Schneider Automation, Inc. (Schneider).
Products and Services
USDATA develops, markets and supports component-based software products for customers requiring enterprise-wide, open solutions for the industrial automation markets.
FactoryLink® is a collection of software tools used to build a variety of industrial SCADA/HMI applications. It allows customers to collect and monitor data from disparate process control systems. FactoryLink® acts as a hub for real-time information that may be used by various decision makers interested in the real-time status of an automated process. In 2001, the company released FactoryLink® ++, which enhanced the core product with some ease-of-use features and redundancy for seamless application fail over. In January 2003, the company announced its release of FactoryLink® 7.1, which leverages Microsoft .NET Framework technology to provide enhanced connectivity and ease-of-use in implementing distributed systems in Windows XP and Windows 2000 operating environments.
The Xfactory® software product enables customers to develop versatile and flexible manufacturing applications for production management, product tracking and genealogy tracking for supply chain manufacturing and production processes. The information provided by Xfactory® enables customers to reduce operating costs, improve product quality and increase overall supply chain throughput and productivity.
The company offers selected services to complement the capabilities of the distribution and integration channel.
Accelerate Services - This offering is designed to aid systems integrators and end-users in planning and implementing a project using USDATA products. This offering is centered on an innovative project methodology covering all aspects of the planning, designing, implementation, change management and operation of industrial automation software systems.
Customer Support Services - Provided on an annual subscription basis and in partnership with the distribution channel, this offering provides end-users and systems integrators extended technical phone support, knowledgebase access, and software maintenance product updates.
Established end users of FactoryLink® include Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., Ford Motor Company, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Heineken, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and Michelin Tire Corporation.
Xfactory® customers include: Flextronics (formerly JIT Electronics Pte Ltd), Kingston Technology Company, DRS Technologies, Micro Systems Engineering, Inc., Philips Assembly Centre Hungary Ltd, Crossroads Systems, Inc., Tower Automotive, Inc., Magna International, Inc., Filtronics Compound Semiconductors Ltd, DuPont Photomasks, Inc., Teksid Aluminio de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Simple Technology.
USDATA's FactoryLink® product competes with a number of suppliers, including Intellution, owned by GE Fanuc Automation, Rockwell Software, owned by Rockwell Automation, and Wonderware Corporation, owned by Invensys.
USDATA's Xfactory® product competes with a number of pure play software suppliers, including Camstar Systems, Inc. and Datasweep, Inc. The Xfactory® product also competes with software products offered by larger specialized equipment vendors including Teradyne, Inc. and Brooks Automation, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. USDATA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. USDATA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. USDATA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. USDATA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. USDATA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. USDATA Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of USDATA Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of USDATA Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. USDATA Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. USDATA Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. USDATA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. USDATA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. USDATA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. USDATA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. USDATA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. USDATA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
USDATA Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
USDATA Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
USDATA Corp. Major Shareholders
USDATA Corp. History
USDATA Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
USDATA Corp. Offices and Representations
USDATA Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
USDATA Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
USDATA Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
USDATA Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
USDATA Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
USDATA Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
USDATA Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
USDATA Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
USDATA Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
USDATA Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
USDATA Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
USDATA Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?