- The report contains detailed information about USA Video Interactive Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for USA Video Interactive Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The USA Video Interactive Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes USA Video Interactive Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of USA Video Interactive Corp. business.
About USA Video Interactive Corp.
USA Video Interactive Corp. designs and markets digital watermarking, streaming video and video-on-demand systems services to business customers. The company also offers source-to-destination digital media delivery solutions that allow live or recorded digitized and compressed video to be transmitted through Internet, intranet, satellite, or wireless connectivity.
The companys systems, services and delivery solutions include digital watermark solutions and video content production, content encoding, media asset management, media and application hosting, multi-mode content distribution, transaction data capture and reporting, e-commerce, specialized engineering services, and Internet streaming hardware. The companys products and services are based on its proprietary rich media delivery infrastructure and software and its Store and forward video-on-demand (VOD) patent. Its technologies, together with video compression technology, facilitate the delivery of video to an end user.
The companys proprietary technologies include digital watermarking piracy deterrence technology; StreamHQ infrastructure, software, and service delivery processes; and VOD patent.
Products and Services
The company has developed specific products and services based on its technologies. Its products include MediaSentinel, a digital watermarking technology used to deter piracy of digital content; SmartMarks, are invisible, unremovable, forensic digital watermarks imbedded in every video frame to protect digital video from piracy; StreamHQ, a collection of source-to-destination media delivery services marketed to businesses; EncodeHQ, a service that digitizes and compresses analog-source video; hardware server and encoder system applications under the brand name Hurricane Mediacaster; Zmail, a service that delivers Web and rich media content to targeted audiences; and mediaClix, a service that delivers content similar to Zmail, but originating from an existing Web presence.
The company intends to include the marketing and selling of its StreamHQ systems, whereby a customer would purchase an entire system, consist of hardware assembled by it and software developed and installed by it. The services of Zmail and mediaClix are available to a customer only through the purchase of a StreamHQ system.
Customers and Markets
The companys principal market for its services is the business-to-business sector. The market for digital watermarking technology would be required by copyright-owning content providers. Additionally, companies within the business-to-business sector possess the financial wherewithal and purpose for purchasing StreamHQ systems. Its focus is on companies that would engage rich media and Web presentation directed at a target audience.
The companys customers include film companies, event promoters, ministries, travel companies, sports entertainment centers, and political candidates. Its customers for StreamHQ systems would also be businesses or organizations that are dissatisfied with response rates from traditional email campaigns. Additionally, any business that wishes to increase brand or product awareness would be an appropriate candidate for the StreamHQ services.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as First Commercial Financial Group, Inc. and changed its name to Micron Metals Canada Corp. in 1989. The company further changed its name to USA Video Interactive Corp. in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. USA Video Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of USA Video Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of USA Video Interactive Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. USA VIDEO INTERACTIVE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
USA Video Interactive Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
USA Video Interactive Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
USA Video Interactive Corp. Major Shareholders
USA Video Interactive Corp. History
USA Video Interactive Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
USA Video Interactive Corp. Offices and Representations
USA Video Interactive Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
USA Video Interactive Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
USA Video Interactive Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
USA Video Interactive Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
USA Video Interactive Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
USA Video Interactive Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
USA Video Interactive Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
USA Video Interactive Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
USA Video Interactive Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
USA Video Interactive Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?