- The report contains detailed information about Unit 4 N.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Unit 4 N.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Unit 4 N.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Unit 4 N.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Unit 4 N.V. business.
About Unit 4 N.V.
Unit 4 Agresso N.V. operates as an international supplier of integrated business software and internet and security solutions. The company is an international software company that aims to provide its customers with the opportunity to manage their companies efficiently and securely.
In the Benelux countries, Unit 4 Agresso NV supplies business software, and markets with regard to Internet and security software. The companys one-stop-shop concept gives the customers the opportunity to obtain their business software and Internet and security software from one reliable source, which offers many advantages with regard to the integration of the various solutions and the provision of support.
The organisation consists of two divisions: Internet & Security and Business Software.
Unit 4 Agresso produces, sells, implements and supports advanced ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. This software is used to manage, support and optimize the various business processes and to improve the customers business activities in the broadest sense of the term.
Amongst other things, Unit 4 Agresso produces financial administration applications, applications for logistics and wholesale distribution, software to support production processes, personnel information systems, project costing and invoicing packages, as well as software for information management and reporting. The focus is on a number of vertical markets in which Unit 4 Agresso occupies strong positions.
The Business Software division carries two brands: Agresso Business World (ABW) and the Unit 4 product range. Products and services offered under these brands are complementary.
Agresso Business World focuses on medium-sized and large companies and/or corporations with offices in more than one country. Agresso Business World occupies a strong competitive position thanks to a number of unique selling points: great flexibility (rapid adaptation to changes in the organisation and management of change processes), short implementation time, and extensive and flexible reporting facilities. The application is particularly well-represented in the market for corporate service providers (also called the PSA market), and in the public sector (government, healthcare and education).
The Unit 4 product range is primarily used by medium-sized and small businesses (up to 50 users) in the Netherlands and Belgium, and in a number of specific vertical markets (Wholesale & Distribution). In each sector specialists with years of experience are employed who know the industry in which they operate inside-out and speak the customers language.
Unit 4 Agresso offers various solutions through various subsidiaries in Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States
Internet & Security
The Internet & Security division focuses primarily on the sale, implementation and support of leading security products and services. The divisions activities are aimed at creating and maintaining an environment where customers can use and send business-critical data securely. Unit 4 Agresso provides the entire security package.
Unit 4 Agressos Internet activities are aimed at researching, implementing and optimizing the opportunities offered by the Internet.
The business units in this area specialize in - amongst other things - building (e-commerce) websites, hosting sites and integrating Internet communications within day-to-day business activities. New technologies are investigated for their value to the user of Unit 4 Agressos solutions, and are then integrated with Unit 4 Agressos business software in a user-friendly manner.
Within the Unit 4 Agresso Group, these Internet solutions are offered by Amercom.
As one of the few specialists in the field, Unit 4 Agresso is able to provide the entire security package, from performing a risk analysis of the weak spots in the system through to implementing and optimizing the security measures.
The divisions products and services include anti-virus products, firewalls, e-mail content filters and Internet monitoring. More and more of the division's activities, such as carrying out a (network) diagnosis and implementing solutions, can be carried out entirely over the Internet. Unit 4 Agresso is a leading supplier with regard to these remote managed services: remote installation and management of security products and delivery of services.
Unit 4 Agresso offers its security solutions through subsidiaries in various countries of Europe like Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands and United Kingdom.
Unit 4 Agresso NV has formed a division for the Portuguese market under the name Agresso Portugal. Agresso Portugal would focus on offering solutions for security business management, in accordance with the latest issues in the information technology (IT) sector.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIT 4 N.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIT 4 N.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIT 4 N.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIT 4 N.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIT 4 N.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unit 4 N.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unit 4 N.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unit 4 N.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unit 4 N.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unit 4 N.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIT 4 N.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIT 4 N.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIT 4 N.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIT 4 N.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIT 4 N.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIT 4 N.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Unit 4 N.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Unit 4 N.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Unit 4 N.V. Major Shareholders
Unit 4 N.V. History
Unit 4 N.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Unit 4 N.V. Offices and Representations
Unit 4 N.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Unit 4 N.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Unit 4 N.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Unit 4 N.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Unit 4 N.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Unit 4 N.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Unit 4 N.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Unit 4 N.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Unit 4 N.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Unit 4 N.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Unit 4 N.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Unit 4 N.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?