- The report contains detailed information about Ubisoft Entertainment SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ubisoft Entertainment SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ubisoft Entertainment SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ubisoft Entertainment SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ubisoft Entertainment SA business.
About Ubisoft Entertainment SA
Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. engages in producing, publishing, and distributing interactive entertainment products. The company produces multimedia, audiovisual, and computer products, principally video games, educational and cultural software, cartoons and literary, cinematographic, and televisual works. Ubisoft distributes its products in approximately 55 countries, and 18 development studios worldwide. Ubisoft launches ubi.com, its online game portal.
The companys business is organized into three major fields: development; (the creation of game software); and publishing (the acquisition of game rights and external licenses, as well as product marketing) and distribution (the physical delivery of the final product to retailers of all kinds).
The company creates game software. Its development covers from titles developed, produced and marketed by Ubisoft's in-house studios. Development also includes sales by third-party developers, for whom Ubisoft provides supervisory and co-production services and acts as guarantor of the final products quality.
The company acquires game rights and external licenses, as well as product marketing. It offers titles designed and produced by third-party developers, for whom Ubisoft finances and supervises production in exchange for acquiring the license. Ubisoft then handles localization and manufacturing, as well as marketing and sales distribution.
The company delivers the final product to retailers of all kinds. Its sales are distributed in two territories that include Europe and North America.
Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. was established by Claude, Michel, Yves, Gerard, and Christian Guillemot in 1986. The company was formerly known as Ubi Soft S.A. and changed its name to Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ubisoft Entertainment SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ubisoft Entertainment SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ubisoft Entertainment SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ubisoft Entertainment SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ubisoft Entertainment SA Industry Position Analysis
6. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Major Shareholders
Ubisoft Entertainment SA History
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Offices and Representations
Ubisoft Entertainment SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Capital Market Snapshot
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ubisoft Entertainment SA 1-year Stock Charts
Ubisoft Entertainment SA 5-year Stock Charts
Ubisoft Entertainment SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ubisoft Entertainment SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?