- The report contains detailed information about UANGEL Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UANGEL Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UANGEL Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UANGEL Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UANGEL Corp. business.
About UANGEL Corp.
UANGEL Corporation provides telecommunication network and wireless Internet solutions to telecom operators and Internet service providers worldwide. The companys network solutions include intelligent networks, which serves as a means to create and implement services used by telecommunication systems; home location register, an integral database of mobile network; number portability database that provides the ability for the mobile subscribers to retain the same phone numbers when they switch the access area, service provider, or service carrier; short message service (SMS) center; SMS server, to send/receive short messages using Web or messengers; location-based service; and voice SMS. It also offers Open Service Access (OSA)/Parlay gateways, an application program interface that enables the telecom operators and third party applications to use telecom network functionality through open service interface; JAIN-based Telecom AS interworks with Parlay gateway to control the network resources; session initiation protocol-application server; and media server. UANGEL provides wireless Internet solutions, such as wireless application protocol gateways for the carriers to provide mobile devices with data services; portal management center, a wireless/wireline Internet portal, as well as contents management system to create and manage the contents in wireless/wireline portal sites; multimedia download server to offer wireless Internet service; color SMS solution; and ring back tone service. Its mobile services include BIZphone, an OSA/Parlay-based service to combine wired phone with PC environment; ring tone and wall paper services; stock service that enables the mobile phone users to check stock prices, market conditions, and analysts strategies; and JAVA/BREW-based contents. Further, it operates a mobile community site that provides information about mobile phones and mobile game analyst reviews. UANGEL was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Seongnam, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UANGEL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UANGEL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UANGEL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UANGEL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UANGEL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UANGEL Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UANGEL Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UANGEL Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UANGEL Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UANGEL Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. UANGEL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UANGEL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UANGEL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UANGEL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UANGEL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UANGEL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UANGEL Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UANGEL Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UANGEL Corp. Major Shareholders
UANGEL Corp. History
UANGEL Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UANGEL Corp. Offices and Representations
UANGEL Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UANGEL Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UANGEL Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
UANGEL Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
UANGEL Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UANGEL Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UANGEL Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UANGEL Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
UANGEL Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
UANGEL Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UANGEL Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UANGEL Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?