- The report contains detailed information about TVG Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TVG Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TVG Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TVG Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TVG Technologies Ltd. business.
About TVG Technologies Ltd.
TVG Technologies Ltd. (TVG or the company) is a Hi-Tech company providing various Smart Card solutions. Originated as R&D center, TVG has made significant progress in developing Smart Card technology. Computer industry leaders, such as Hitachi, have recognized this progress and are working together with TVG in order to broaden the variety of solutions offered by the company.
TVG Technologies utilizes innovative Smart Card technology in order to provide secured access solutions to the Internet, Intranet and other network resources, as well as other advanced Smart Card solutions. TVG is seeking to exploit the endless possibilities underlying in Smart Card technology, while making use of the proprietary, advanced Smart Card interfacing system developed by the company.
TVG products can answer a wide range of needs, ranging from secured Network access to software plug protection. Other possible Smart Card usages include: driver license, security pass, student ID, storage of personal health information and many other possibilities. The advanced interfacing systems developed by TVG can be easily connected to personal computers, using Microsofts implementation of PC/SC standard, providing a reliable way to protect and thus facilitate e-commerce and online financial transactions.
The company has developed means of integrating its sophisticated Secured Reader technology into the standard computer keyboard. This innovation further extends the security of access by confining PIN (Personal Identification Number) verification and user authentication to the reader and keyboard, isolated from the vulnerabilities of the rest of the system.
The Smart Keyboard Reader Solution
The Secured Keyboard Reader brings the full range of Smart Card features to any PC or workstation. The secured reader is easily connected to the PS/2 port and the keyboard is then connected to the reader. With this new technology, the Smart Card PIN never resides in the computer itself, but stays encrypted on the Smart Card and the reader, eliminating the risk of hackers accessing the computer and discovering the PIN.
With the Secured Reader, no separate keypad is required. The user enters the PIN number right from the keyboard. Moreover, since the reader is plugged into the keyboard, it needs no external power supply, and does not require a separate installation into a serial port or other port that is likely already used. Using the PS/2 port eliminates all driver and hardware conflicts, which may happen when the reader is connected to the serial ports. This is an important convenience for many who are not technologically minded. Basically, just plug and play.
The Secured Keyboard Reader comes with an integrated smart-card Secure Operating System, drivers, and resource managers for windows 98, 2000 and NT. It also incorporates new PIN processing technology that ensures one of the highest levels of e-commerce security available. The Keyboard Reader uses the PC/SC standard, with additional high security features, making it fully compatible with Smart Cards and PCs of different manufacturers.
The user also benefits from greater mobility of being able to move from workstation to workstation, and the convenience of being able to carry all information such as personal, medical, driver's license, credit card numbers, photographs digital and physical signatures, and other important information all on a single, tamper-resistant card.
Smart Cards are credit-card sized devices that store personal information and programs on a silicon chip. The possible uses for Smart Cards are virtually endless. From driver license to security pass, from the storage of personal health information to student ID, to Pay Per View (or Pay Per Download) all come possible with Smart Cards. However, the real advantage TVG offers lays in the advanced encryption technology the company embeds in the readers and software it manufactures. TVGs readers and O/S enable a secured method to authenticate its users, using high security digital signatures and advanced encryption technology.
This smart technology makes the difference between true security to a deception. TVGs technology makes it possible to conduct online transactions, e-commerce, secured data access and the use of e-cash. All credit card companies have Smart Card initiatives, and most of them are in the process of replacing the simple magnetic stripe card with Smart Card. American Express is leading the way, issuing millions of Smart Card units and readers for secured online financial transactions, online shopping, etc.
Secured Reader Module
TVG offers a secured reader module, which can be integrated into keyboards, monitors, cable and satellite TV decoders and virtually any other device, making this device Smart Card ready.
The features of the companys Module are identical to the features the company offers in its Secured Keyboard Reader. TVGs secured reader module includes the basic components (TVGs proprietary chip, electrical circuit, connectors) that can be assembled into any device. TVGs readers are capable of reading any Smart Card from any manufacturer and were proven to have high reliability, capable of withstanding more than 200,000 card insertions!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TVG Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TVG Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TVG Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TVG Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TVG Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TVG TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TVG Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TVG Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TVG Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
TVG Technologies Ltd. History
TVG Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TVG Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
TVG Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TVG Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TVG Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TVG Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TVG Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TVG Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TVG Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TVG Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TVG Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TVG Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TVG Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TVG Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?