- The report contains detailed information about Trey Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trey Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trey Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trey Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trey Resources Inc. business.
About Trey Resources Inc.
Trey Resources, Inc. operates as a business consultant, and value-added reseller and developer of financial accounting software in the United States. The company also publishes its own proprietary electronic data interchange (EDI) software. It markets financial accounting solutions across various industries focused on manufacturing and distribution.
The company focuses on software integration and deployment, programming, and training and technical support, targeted at improving the financial reporting and operational efficiencies of small and medium sized companies. The sale of its financial accounting software is concentrated in the northeastern United States, and its EDI software and programming services are sold to corporations nationwide.
The companys value-added services consists primarily of programming, training, technical support, and other consulting and professional services. It also provides software customization, data migration, business consulting, and implementation assistance for design environments.
The company sells financial accounting solutions that consist of prepackaged software and associated services to customers in the United States. Its sales are focused on three major product categories, and associated value-added services.
Financial Accounting Software
The company engages in the resale of accounting software published by Sage Software, Inc. (Sage) for the financial accounting requirements of small and medium sized businesses focused on manufacturing and distribution, and the delivery of related services from the sales of these products, including installation, support, and training. These product sales are primarily packaged software programs installed on a user workstation, on a local area network server, or in a hosted environment. The programs perform and support various functions related to accounting, including financial reporting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and inventory management.
The company provides various services along with its financial accounting software sales to assist its customers. It provides various value-added services, consisting primarily of programming, training, technical support, and other consulting and professional services. The company can also provide on-site training services.
The company provides end-user technical support services through its support/help desk. The support/help desk offers services in various ways, including prepaid services, time and materials billed as utilized and annual support contracts. Customers can communicate with the support/help desk through e-mail, telephone, and fax channels. Its professional services include project-focused offerings, such as software customization, data migration, and small and medium sized business consulting.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software
The company publishes its own proprietary EDI software MAPADOC. EDI can be used to automate existing processes, to rationalize procedures. Its MAPADOC EDI solution is an integrated EDI solution that provides users of Sage Software's market MAS family of accounting software products. The company markets its MAPADOC solutions to its existing and new small and medium-sized business customers, and through a network of resellers.
Warehouse Management Systems
The company operates as a reseller of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) software published by Accellos, Inc., which develops warehouse management software for mid-market distributors. The primary purpose of a WMS is to control the movement and storage of materials with in an operation and process the associated transactions. Directed picking, directed replenishment, and directed put away are the key to WMS. The company markets the Accellos solution to its existing and new medium-sized business customers.
Network Services and Business Consulting
The company provides network maintenance and service upgrades for its business clients. It provides Microsoft Solutions. It also provides, as consultants, the information technology (IT) audit required by Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
Financial Accounting Software: In the financial accounting software market, the company focuses on providing enterprise solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
Electronic Data Interchange Software: The companys big box retailers include Wal-Mart, Target, and K-Mart.
The company competes with Microsoft; True Commerce; and Kissinger Associates.
Trey Resources, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TREY RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TREY RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TREY RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TREY RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TREY RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trey Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trey Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trey Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trey Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trey Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TREY RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TREY RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TREY RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TREY RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TREY RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TREY RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trey Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trey Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trey Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Trey Resources Inc. History
Trey Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trey Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Trey Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trey Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trey Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Trey Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Trey Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trey Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trey Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trey Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Trey Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Trey Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trey Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trey Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?