- The report contains detailed information about Transax International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Transax International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Transax International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Transax International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Transax International Ltd. business.
About Transax International Ltd.
Transax International Limited, through its 55% owned subsidiary, Medlink Conectividadeem Saude Ltda, provides information network solutions, products, and services primarily for the healthcare providers and health insurance companies.
The company's MedLink Solution enables the real time automation of routine patient eligibility, verification, authorizations, claims processing, and payment functions. It provides to hospitals, physician practices and health insurance companies health information management systems to assist in the coding, compliance, abstracting, and recording of management's processes.
Products and Solutions
The companys health information management products and software solutions, including the MedLink Solution, fall into four main areas: compliance management; coding and reimbursement management; abstracting; and record management.
The companys health information management products include compliance management and coding and reimbursement products and software, which are designed to conduct automated prospective and retrospective reviews of in-patient and out-patient claims data. Management tools include internally designed targets aimed to provide data quality, coding accuracy, and appropriate reimbursement. These tools work in conjunction with an organization's coding and billing compliance program to: identify claims with potential errors prior to billing; screen professional fees and services; and identify patterns in coding and physician documentation.
The company's health information management products are also designed to include abstracting solutions, which enable healthcare facilities to collect and report patient demographic and clinical information; provide the organization with the ability to calculate in-patient and out-patient hospital reimbursements; and customize data fields needed for state, federal, or foreign governmental regulatory requirements; provide healthcare organizations the flexibility to customize abstracting workflow to meet data collection reporting and analysis needs; provide the organization with the ability to customize workflow by creating fields and rules and designing screen navigation; provide record management, which would automate the record tracking and location functions, monitor record completeness and facilitate the release of information process with in health information management departments; and assist healthcare organizations in properly completing records pursuant to state, federal, foreign governmental and medical staff requirements. The management tools are designed to monitor a facility's adherence to patient privacy, disclosure and patient bill of rights requirements, if applicable.
Medlink Solution/Medlink Web Solution
The company has developed a proprietary software trademarked (in Brazil) as MedLink Solution, which was specifically designed and developed for the healthcare and health insurance industries enabling the real time automation of routine patient eligibility, verifications, authorizations, and claims processing and payment functions.
The MedLink Web Solution allows providers to capture medical and dental exams, procedures, therapies, visits, laboratory tests, and doctor referrals without complicated software conversion, utilizing an existing Internet connection. Additional security features are available at the application level to individual users.
The MedLink Solution allows users to collect, authorize, and process transaction information in real-time for applications, including, patient and provider eligibility verification, procedure authorization, and claims and debit processing. Participants of the MedLink Solution include private health insurance companies, group medical companies, and healthcare providers, such as physicians, clinics, hospitals, laboratories, diagnosis centers, and emergency centers.
During 2009, the companys major customers included Golden Cross; Caixa Beneficente dos Funcionarios do Banespa; Economus Institutiode Seguridade Social; and Camed.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Transax International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Transax International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Transax International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Transax International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Transax International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANSAX INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Transax International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Transax International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Transax International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Transax International Ltd. History
Transax International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Transax International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Transax International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Transax International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Transax International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Transax International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Transax International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Transax International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Transax International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Transax International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Transax International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Transax International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Transax International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Transax International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?