- The report contains detailed information about Trade-Van Information Service that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trade-Van Information Service. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trade-Van Information Service financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trade-Van Information Service competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trade-Van Information Service business.
About Trade-Van Information Service
Trade-Van Information Services provides information exchange services to the international trading community in Taiwan. The companys customs services include free trade zone services platform, customs automation services for maritime cargo, air cargo community system, shipper inquire system, bonded audit and management system, container information platform, tax payment system, CargoWin services, shipping and customs clearance, tax form value added customization, and autonomy management system services. It also provides Easy Trade e Net Service, which enables custom brokers and importers/exporters to process customs clearance and audition tasks; logistics services comprising enterprise logistics platform, global logistics and supply chain services, international logistics service platform, container yard management system, and mobile Taiwan project; and e-commerce services consisting of logistic e-hub electronic supply chain, e-invoice, stores interaction management system, business intelligent system, product database system, brand information database, and electronic marketplace. In addition, the company offers global electronic transaction services and Asia Europe alliance for paperless trade; RFID value-added applications demonstration, and sick and dead pigs tracing pilot project; and information technology services, including secure operations center, vulnerability scanning, source code analysis, and electronic certificate management services. Further, it provides eGovernment services for tax filing, land administration, automobile liability insurance, national public assets management, national property administration, tobacco and wine management, Internet credit guarantee, declaration and tracking, financial monitoring, administration system, public functionary assets disclosure, KGI Taiwan server security, healthcare management, and earthquake double insurance query platform. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trade-Van Information Service Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trade-Van Information Service and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trade-Van Information Service and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trade-Van Information Service Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trade-Van Information Service Industry Position Analysis
6. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRADE-VAN INFORMATION SERVICE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trade-Van Information Service Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trade-Van Information Service Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trade-Van Information Service Major Shareholders
Trade-Van Information Service History
Trade-Van Information Service Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trade-Van Information Service Offices and Representations
Trade-Van Information Service SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trade-Van Information Service Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trade-Van Information Service Capital Market Snapshot
Trade-Van Information Service Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Trade-Van Information Service Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trade-Van Information Service Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trade-Van Information Service Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trade-Van Information Service 1-year Stock Charts
Trade-Van Information Service 5-year Stock Charts
Trade-Van Information Service vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trade-Van Information Service vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trade-Van Information Service Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?