- The report contains detailed information about Titanium Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titanium Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titanium Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titanium Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titanium Group Ltd. business.
About Titanium Group Ltd.
Titanium Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development of biometric technology, and installation and implementation of facial based biometric identification and security projects for law enforcement, mass transportation, and other government and private sector customers.
The companys subsidiaries include Titanium Technology Limited and Titanium Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Limited.
Titanium Technology is engaged in developing products utilizing biometrics technologies, licensing of technologies, professional services, and project contracting. Based in Hong Kong with a research and development center in Shenzhen, China, and a sales representative office in the United States, Titanium Technology has built a network of IT practitioners and researchers, enabling the company to provide proprietary biometrics products and professional services.
The company developed and sold Automatic Face Recognition Systems, or AFRS, and other biometric and security solutions to governments, law enforcement agencies, gaming companies, and other organizations in China and other parts of Asia. The companys AFRS products enable customers to capture human face images electronically, encode facial image into searchable files (faceprint), and precisely compare a set of faces to a database containing various faces.
The companys main products can be grouped into two categories: ProAccess and ProFacer. The ProAccess series fulfills the fundamental security and trust needs of the information world by logical and physical access control. The ProFacer series provides an ultimate solution for intelligent surveillance.
ProAccess: The ProAccess suite is a solution to improve the authentication method of physical doors, personal computers, and mobile phones by face recognition technology.
ProAccess Faceok (Professional & Enterprise): ProAccess FaceOK was designed to fulfill the fundamental security and trust needs of the information world. In addition, ProAccess FaceOK offers features, such as audit trail, face learning, active user monitoring, and Web-based single sign-on services integrated with directory services.
Audit Trail is enabled to capture unauthorized login attempts (with images of trespassers and hackers) and store that information in a log file. The Face Learning function allows the user to learn the latest face whenever a login occurs. Furthermore, users can logon to different Directory Services with the use of FaceOK. Those directories can be Novell eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory, NT Domain, NDS, iPlanet, and other LDAP compliant directories. The company also has a module that focuses on Web Single-sign on technology, which is integrated in FaceOK.
The company's FaceOK is released into two editions, Professional edition and Enterprise edition. Enterprise edition is suited for the corporate buyers (such as MTRC, Mass Transit Railway Corp) and government agencies (Department of Health and Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Government), whereas Professional edition is designed for the small office and home office or small to medium-sized enterprises. The product is available in four language versions: English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
ProAccess Faceguard: Conventional access control systems relying on cards, keys or codes are vulnerable to those wishing to gain unauthorized entry to a facility. The card, key or code may be lost, stolen or illegally copied. FaceGuard has been designed to provide secure access to buildings, and also to detect and identify anyone attempting to gain access without authorization.
ProAccess FaceGuard is a biometric physical access control system, which identifies an individual's identity from their facial characteristics by comparison with recorded data, and enables keyless entry based not on what the entrant has or knows, but based on the identity of the entrant. This digital image analysis system recognizes individual people and turns away those who try to enter using borrowed or stolen IDs. ProAccess FaceGuard is primarily being used by commercial customers for physical access controls to
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titanium Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titanium Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titanium Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titanium Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titanium Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITANIUM GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titanium Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titanium Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Titanium Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Titanium Group Ltd. History
Titanium Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titanium Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Titanium Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titanium Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titanium Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Titanium Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Titanium Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titanium Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Titanium Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titanium Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Titanium Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titanium Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?