- The report contains detailed information about Terremark Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Terremark Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Terremark Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Terremark Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Terremark Worldwide, Inc. business.
About Terremark Worldwide, Inc.
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. provides managed IT solutions with data centers in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides carrier neutral colocation, managed services, and exchange point services. As a carrier neutral provider the company has approximately160 carriers connected to its data centers.
Products and Services
The companys primary products and services include colocation, managed services, and exchange point services.
The companys colocation services provide clients with the space and power to deploy computing, network, storage and IT infrastructure in its data centers. Through various redundant subsystems, including power, fiber, and satellite connections, the company provides its customers with service level agreements (SLAs) for power and environmental systems. The companys colocation solutions allow its customers to upgrade space, connectivity, and services as their requirements evolve. The company provides the following colocation services:
Space and Power: This service provides space and power to its clients to deploy their own computing, networking, and IT infrastructure. Customers can choose individual cabinets or a secure cage depending on their space and security requirements.
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) Services: A service used by the federal sector that includes the buildout and management of a colocation facility, including extraordinary security safeguards meeting Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID) 6/9 Physical Security Standards for SCIF facilities. Facilities meeting DCID 6/9 standards may be utilized for mission-critical federal infrastructure, including colocation, network services, managed hosting, and security services delivered by its wholly owned federal subsidiary, Terremark Federal Group, Inc.
Remote Hands/Smart Hands: Remote Hands service performs functions to customers equipment upon request, while Smart Hands service offers clients remote assistance using industry-certified engineers to install and maintain complex network environments.
The company designs, deploys, operates, monitors, and manages its clients IT infrastructure at its facilities. Its customers sign long-term contracts and are billed on a monthly basis, in advance, to use these applications. The division comprises four subdivisions managed hosting services, managed network services, managed security/data infrastructure services, and equipment/other. The key managed services the company provides consist of:
Managed Hosting Services: The company offers managed hosting services, in which it houses, serves, and maintains data environments for various computing environments. These environments can include Web sites, enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools, and databases. The company provides managed hosting services on dedicated or virtualized servers located with in its facilities. The company offers the following managed hosting services to its customers:
Managed Hosting: The company provides a suite of hosting services, built around an application-centric philosophy, with application-level deep monitoring, return-to-service and code troubleshooting services.
Enterprise Cloud: The Enterprise Cloud service allows its customers to control a pool of processing, storage and networking resources that allow them to deploy server capacity on demand instead of investing in their own infrastructure.
Managed Network Services: The company provides the following managed network services to its customers:
Managed NOC Services: The company provides immediate response, customer network monitoring and management, and vendor support management.
Managed Routing Service: The company provides managed access to the telecommunication backbones of the worlds carriers. The facilities are complete with redundant systems and infrastructure.
Managed Satellite Services: The company provides monitoring and management, vendor support management, spectrum management, and on-demand move/add/change.
Equipment/Other: This consists primarily of services the company provides to procure and install equipment utili
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Terremark Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Terremark Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERREMARK WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. History
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Terremark Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?