- The report contains detailed information about Temenos Group AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Temenos Group AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Temenos Group AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Temenos Group AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Temenos Group AG business.
About Temenos Group AG
Temenos Group AG, a holding company, engages in the development and marketing of integrated banking software systems. The company also engages in the in support and the implementation of the systems at various client locations around the world, as well as in offering help desk support services to existing users of TEMENOS software systems. Its client base comprises banking and other financial services institutions.
TEMENOS provides financial institutions with integrated banking systems. The companys solutions, TEMENOS T24 and TEMENOS Core-Banking, are utilized in a variety of segments including retail, wholesale, universal, international corporate banking, wealth management and private banking, as well as microlending.
The company offers its products and services in three main geographic regions: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia & Baltic States (EMEA), Asia Pacific (APAC) and Americas (composed of North America [NA] and South America [SA]). The group also operates Product Support and Development centers in India and Spain.
The company operates its business in three distinct segments: software licensing; Maintenance and services. Software licensing segment engages in the licensing, development, and maintenance of its software.
Software licensing: Software licensing operations include granting customers licenses to use its banking applications software, either through an initial license or through the purchase of additional modules or user rights, but exclude any amounts that are related to maintenance. Software development services to the clients include developing requested additional functionality. Optional software maintenance is included in most software license arrangements. Maintenance provides customers with rights to unspecified software product upgrades, maintenance improvements and access to the help desk during the term of the support period and is recognized ratably on a straight-line basis over the term of the arrangement.
Maintenance: Maintenance provides customers with rights to unspecified software product upgrades, maintenance enhancements and access to the help desk during the term of the support period and is recognised ratably on a straight-line basis over the term of the arrangement.
Services: Software implementation and support services include consulting and implementation services.
TEMENOS T24: TEMENOS T24 is technically improved banking system. It pairs flexible business functionality with the most improved and scalable architecture. This gives it unprecedented power and opportunity to meet the challenges. TEMENOS T24 is built on open architecture, offers low cost of ownership and uses established standards, such as HTTP, XML, and J2EE. The design of TEMENOS T24 offers multiple application server support offering horizontal scalability and supporting huge numbers of users with true non-stop resilience.
TEMENOS T24 supports the business areas, such as: core functions, such as customer relationship manager, market risk, credit risk, accounting & general ledger, multi-company, multi-currency and multi-language, management information and profitability, document and image management, payments, nostro reconciliations, confirmation matching, and workflow; retail banking, such as current and DDA accounts, savings and deposit accounts including fixed deposits, overdrafts accounts, cheques, cards, consumer lending and hp, mortgages, revolving credit, and mutual funds; private banking, such as securities, portfolio management, portfolio modeling and re-balancing, portfolio reporting including performance, fiduciaries, and intermediary (agent) compensation and commissions; treasury, such as money market, foreign exchange, swaps, FRA, securities, Repos, futures & options; corporate/wholesale, such as commercial lending, syndicated lending, trade finance & letters of credit, documentary collections, bills, guarantees & standbys, and leasing; and multi-channel, such as internet, call centre, and other electronic channels.
TEMENOS Core-Banking: TEMENOS Core-Banking provides a modern, scalable retail banking application capable of handling the business volumes
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEMENOS GROUP AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEMENOS GROUP AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEMENOS GROUP AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEMENOS GROUP AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEMENOS GROUP AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Temenos Group AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Temenos Group AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Temenos Group AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Temenos Group AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Temenos Group AG Industry Position Analysis
6. TEMENOS GROUP AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEMENOS GROUP AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEMENOS GROUP AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEMENOS GROUP AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEMENOS GROUP AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEMENOS GROUP AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Temenos Group AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Temenos Group AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Temenos Group AG Major Shareholders
Temenos Group AG History
Temenos Group AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Temenos Group AG Offices and Representations
Temenos Group AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Temenos Group AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Temenos Group AG Capital Market Snapshot
Temenos Group AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Temenos Group AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Temenos Group AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Temenos Group AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Temenos Group AG 1-year Stock Charts
Temenos Group AG 5-year Stock Charts
Temenos Group AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Temenos Group AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Temenos Group AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?