- The report contains detailed information about Teknik Digital Arts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teknik Digital Arts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teknik Digital Arts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teknik Digital Arts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teknik Digital Arts Inc. business.
About Teknik Digital Arts Inc.
Teknik Digital Arts, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of interactive gaming software to play on cell phones, personal computers, and game consoles.
The company has a joint venture with Powergrid Fitness, Inc. to develop the power gaming league and distribute the licensed exerstation physically interactive video game controller. The controller is isometric based, XBox, Sony Playstation 2, and Ninetendos GameCube.
Physically Interactive Video Gaming System: The power gaming league is developed to form a physically interactive gaming community using the Exerstation video game controller. The league initially operates on personal computers.
Pep Pad Training Systems: The company entered into a joint venture agreement with PEP PAD, LLC to develop, publish, and market physically interactive performance enhanced video games for personal computer and console applications, based on proprietary software, referred to as the SDK software, licensed by PEP PAD, LLC, for performance enhancement fitness related pressure sensitive mats connected to a personal computer. Under the terms of the joint venture, PEP PAD, LLC assigned its rights in the SDK software license to the joint venture, and agreed to sell the rights under future license agreements to the joint venture on terms mutually agreeable to PEP PAD, LLC, and Teknik. Under the terms of the joint venture agreement, it performs the game development, publishing, distribution, and accounting functions, and provides financing for the joint venture. It has one physically interactive video game application. It owns 50% interest in the joint venture agreement.
Mobile Phones: The company has developed products to be played on mobile phones, including the games Fear Factor, Next Action Star, and a Phil Mickelson golf game with the Dave Pelz and Rick Smith instructional segments.
The company developed Fear Factor under a joint venture with Playentertainment, LLP. The product is based on television program to which Playentertainment acquired the game rights. It developed this video game for mobile devices using the J2ME platform. It has a joint venture agreement with Playentertainment to develop and market videogames for mobile and console applications, based on licensed television, motion picture, comic book, and celebrity properties. It owns 50% of interest in the joint venture.
The license for the Fear Factor game grants a five-year license, in the U.S. and English-speaking Canada, to develop and publish mobile video games for console and personal computer applications using the title, names, logos, trademarks, art work, photographs, and related marks and designs associated with the Fear Factor television show.
Buddy Rice car racing video game
Under a three-year license agreement with Buddy Rice Racing, Inc., the company has the right to develop, publish, and market a car racing video game for mobile, personal computer, and console applications, featuring professional race car driver, Buddy Rice.
Phil Weber basketball game product
The company entered into a three year agreement with Phil Weber, Inc. to perform services for the company in connection with the promotion, marketing, and advertising of a mobile interactive electronic basketball game product.
Joe Johnson mobile basketball product: The company entered into a three year agreement with Joe Johnson, c/o SFX Basketball Group, LLC to perform services for the company in connection with the promotion, marketing, and advertising of a mobile interactive electronic basketball game product.
The company competes with Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Nintendo, Lineage, Everquest, and The Sims Online, as well as Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox game.
Teknik Digital Arts, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teknik Digital Arts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teknik Digital Arts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEKNIK DIGITAL ARTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Major Shareholders
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. History
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Offices and Representations
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teknik Digital Arts Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?