- The report contains detailed information about Tecsys Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tecsys Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tecsys Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tecsys Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tecsys Inc. business.
About Tecsys Inc.
TECSYS Inc. provides supply chain management software that delivers enterprise distribution, warehouse and transportation logistics software solutions. The company involves in the development, marketing, implementation, and support of supply chain execution systems for mid-size and fortune 1000 corporations in healthcare, heavy equipment, third party logistics, and general high-volume wholesale distribution industries. Its products and services include enterprise software, hardware, consulting and support services.
The company operates four groups, including Enterprise Supply Chain Group (ESC), Small Medium Business Group (SMB), Transportation, Logistics Management Group (TLM), and Industrial Distribution Management Group (IDM).
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The company's products combine distribution, financial, warehouse, and transportation management functionality to provide information and synchronized realtime, online information to enable users to make decisions. Its product line offers various modules, including enterprise performance management, order management, warehouse management, transportation management, radio frequency identification, electronic commerce, procurement, financial management and value-added services.
ENTERPRISE SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP (ESC) - ELITESERIES
The ESC group provides a supply chain management software suite for the healthcare distribution, industrial gas and welding supplies distribution and high-volume wholesaleto- retail distribution market segments.
The company's main product, the EliteSeries is an enterprise distribution management, warehouse management and transportation management system that addresses the needs from the office to the shipping dock and beyond. TECSYS EliteSeries is available as an integrated enterprise suite or as standalone component solutions.
The EliteSeries supports multi-company, multi-warehouse, multilingual and multi-currency operations. The EliteSeries has been installed in sites processing 400,000 order lines daily. The EliteSeries automates and streamlines the distributors primary functions, including distribution management, warehouse management, transportation management, e-commerce, enterprise performance management, and enterprise radio frequency identification.
The EliteSeries Modules
EliteSeries Distribution Management System
TECSYS EliteSeries Distribution Management System (DMS) is an integrated distribution software system for mid-market and high-end distribution operations. The software is used in high-volume transaction processing environments.
The EliteSeries Distribution Management System consists of the following integrated modules:
Order Management: The EliteSeries Order Management System (OMS) is an order entry and order processing system that is configurable to fit customers specific business needs.
The EliteSeries Procurement System is a demand planning and replenishment system that automatically generates system-suggested purchase orders for buyer review, maintenance and approval. The EliteSeries Procurement System uses approximately 20 statistical formulas to forecast demand so that a customers purchasing agents are equipped to make optimized inventory management decisions. The EliteSeries Procurement System also offers non-statistical forecasting methods for simpler purchasing environments.
The EliteSeries Inventory Management is designed to support multi-warehouse distribution networks, multiple methods of inventory costing, item setup and mass maintenance, and light warehousing capabilities for companies that do not require the sophistication of the EliteSeries Warehouse Management System across various branches or facilities.
The EliteSeries Value-Added Services enables distribution operations to expand their capabilities to conduct light manufacturing through work orders and bills of materials, kitting, product repackaging, EDI and customer-specific forms and paperwork, and compliance bar code labelling.
TECSYS EliteSeries Financial Accounting modules form the backbone of the EliteSeries Distri
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECSYS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECSYS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECSYS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECSYS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECSYS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tecsys Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tecsys Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tecsys Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tecsys Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tecsys Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECSYS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECSYS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECSYS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECSYS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECSYS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECSYS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tecsys Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tecsys Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tecsys Inc. Major Shareholders
Tecsys Inc. History
Tecsys Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tecsys Inc. Offices and Representations
Tecsys Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tecsys Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tecsys Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tecsys Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tecsys Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tecsys Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tecsys Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tecsys Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tecsys Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tecsys Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tecsys Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tecsys Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?