- The report contains detailed information about TechTarget, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TechTarget, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TechTarget, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TechTarget, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TechTarget, Inc. business.
About TechTarget, Inc.
TechTarget, Inc. provides specialized online content that brings together buyers and sellers of corporate IT products. The company sells customized marketing programs that enable IT vendors to reach corporate IT decision makers who are actively researching specific IT purchases. The company operates a network of approximately 60 Web sites, each of which focuses on a specific IT sector, such as storage, security or networking.
The company complements its online offerings with targeted in-person events and two specialized IT magazines that enable advertisers to engage buyers throughout their decision-making process for IT purchases. It works with its advertiser customers to develop customized marketing programs, often providing them with multiple offerings in order to target their desired audience. Its product offerings address both lead generation and branding objectives of its advertising customers. The company has a base of registered members, which totaled approximately 7.5 million as of December 31, 2008.
The company, based upon the logical clustering of its users respective job responsibilities and the marketing focus of the products that its customers are advertising, categorizes its content offerings across 10 media groups. Each of these media groups services a range of IT vendor sectors and sub-sectors:
Security: The companys online properties in this sector, SearchSecurity.com, SearchFinancialSecurity.com, SearchMidMarketSecurity.com and SearchSecurity.co.UK offer navigable and structured guides on IT vendor and technology solutions in sub-sectors, such as network security, intrusion defense, identity management and authentication, data and application security, and security information management software. The companys annual Security Decisions conference anchors a calendar of topically-focused regional seminars on issues, such as compliance monitoring and data protection.
Networking: The networking market includes the hardware, software and services involved in the infrastructure and management of both Enterprise and Carrier voice and data networks. The companys online properties in this sector, SearchNetworking.com, SearchEnterpriseWAN.com, SearchUnifiedCommunications.com, SearchMobileComputing.com and SearchTelecom.com target to address the specialized needs of these IT networking professionals by offering content targeted specifically to these emerging growth areas, as well as key initiatives, such as network security and access control, application visibility and performance monitoring, WAN acceleration and optimization, voice/data/video convergence, and remote office management and connectivity.
Storage: The storage sector consists of the market for disk storage systems and tape hardware and software that store and manage data. The companys online properties in this sector, SearchStorage.com SearchDataBackup.com, SearchSMBStorage.com, SearchDisasterRecovery.com and SearchStorage.co.UK address IT professionals seeking solutions in key sub-sectors, such as fibre channel SANs, IP & iSCSI SANs, NAS, backup hardware and software, and storage management software.
Data Center and Virtualization Technologies: The companys key online properties in this sector provide targeted information on the IT vendors, technologies and solutions that serve these sub-sectors. Its properties in this sector include SearchDataCenter.com, covering disaster recovery, power and cooling, mainframe and UNIX servers, systems management, and server consolidation; SearchEnterpriseLinux.com, focused on Linux migration and infrastructures; Search400.com, covering mid-range computing; and SearchServerVirtualization.com (both server/data center-class sites) covering the decision points and alternatives for implementing server virtualization and SearchVMware.com, focusing on managing and building out virtualized environments on the widely-installed server virtualization platform. Its Data Center Decisions regional seminars cover server virtualization implementation and related issues. The company also covers servers, application and desktop solutions deployed in distributed computing environments.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHTARGET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHTARGET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHTARGET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHTARGET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHTARGET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TechTarget, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TechTarget, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TechTarget, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TechTarget, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TechTarget, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHTARGET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHTARGET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHTARGET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHTARGET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHTARGET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHTARGET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TechTarget, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TechTarget, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TechTarget, Inc. Major Shareholders
TechTarget, Inc. History
TechTarget, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TechTarget, Inc. Offices and Representations
TechTarget, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TechTarget, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TechTarget, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TechTarget, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TechTarget, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TechTarget, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TechTarget, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TechTarget, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TechTarget, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TechTarget, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TechTarget, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TechTarget, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?