- The report contains detailed information about Taleo Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taleo Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taleo Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taleo Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taleo Corp. business.
About Taleo Corp.
Taleo Corporation provides talent management software solutions. The company offers recruiting, performance management, compensation, succession planning, leadership development, and analytics software solutions.
The company offers two suites of talent management solutions: Taleo Enterprise and Taleo Business Edition. Taleo Enterprise is designed for medium and large enterprises with more complex needs. The companys Taleo Enterprise solution provides support for talent management processes ranging from sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding to performance management, goals management, development planning, succession planning, and compensation. Taleo Business Edition is designed for smaller centralized organizations, departments and divisions of larger organizations, and staffing companies. Taleo Business Edition supports recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and compensation. The companys solutions are designed to address multiple worker types, including professional and hourly, with support for multiple languages, as well as differing geographic and cultural requirements. The candidate-facing portions of Taleo Enterprise solutions are available in 27 languages. Taleo Business Edition is available in 4 languages.
Taleo Enterprise includes various product sets that address talent management.
Taleo Recruiting consists of a core solution offering that enables organizations to manage the recruitment process for professional and hourly job seekers, including attracting and evaluating candidates and existing employees, matching skills against job opportunities and managing candidate relationships. Taleo Recruiting provides configurable career sites through which job seekers may view and apply for open positions or submit a profile for future opportunities, and which enable many-to-many matching of job seekers against available job opportunities. Taleo Recruiting also includes the ability to structure variable workflows for different types of job seekers (including new college graduates) in different locations and regulatory environments. Taleo Recruiting also allows organizations to directly link with third party staffing agencies and provides tools to help streamline agency management and optimize agency spend.
Taleo Performance provides tools to help transform traditional employee assessment from an annual event to an ongoing, business-driven, evaluation and process improvement tool.
Taleo Development helps employees and managers create focused and dynamic career and development plans to improve individual performance and increase retention.
Taleo Goals helps organizations to better manage business outcomes by automating the creation, alignment and monitoring of organizational goals.
Taleo Succession provides access to a view of available, qualified talent and helps identify the best candidates to deliver on business goals.
Taleo Compensation provides a single view of compensation budgets and plans and offers tools to help update base and variable pay budgets as organization structures change.
Talent Management Platform Modules
The companys talent management platform features and modules may be used in combination with its recruiting and performance management offerings. These features and modules help organizations gain strategic visibility across their talent management solutions and integrate its products to other systems.
Taleo Analytics gives customers a tool to gain strategic insights into their talent management practices through a metrics configuration tool, standard analytics dashboards, and dashboard authoring tools.
Taleo Anywhere provides access to its solutions through various alternative platforms, such as Blackberry, smartphones, common productivity tools like Microsoft Outlook, and through alternate Web 2.0 means, such as RSS feeds.
Taleo Connect uses a services-oriented integration framework to enable customer-managed and Taleo-managed integrations between its solutions and other systems.
Taleo Passport offers pre-built integrations with certified solution partners for background checks, assessments, and tax credit screening
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TALEO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TALEO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TALEO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TALEO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TALEO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taleo Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taleo Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taleo Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taleo Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taleo Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TALEO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TALEO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TALEO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TALEO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TALEO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TALEO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taleo Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taleo Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taleo Corp. Major Shareholders
Taleo Corp. History
Taleo Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taleo Corp. Offices and Representations
Taleo Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taleo Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taleo Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Taleo Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Taleo Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taleo Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taleo Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taleo Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Taleo Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Taleo Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taleo Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taleo Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?