- The report contains detailed information about Sygnity SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sygnity SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sygnity SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sygnity SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sygnity SA business.
About Sygnity SA
Sygnity S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides various information technology consulting services for large and medium sized companies in Poland and Russia. Its principal products comprise Petrostation.CL for industrial applications; Spatial Information Systems for public administration; Inventory.CL, UMS.CL AutoDiscovery, UMS.CL Aktywacja, and UMS.CL Telediagnostyka for telecommunication markets; and AKCYZA for utility markets. Petrostation.CL is a system for petrol station management that provides management of fuel warehouse status settlement, assortment, trade margin, and employees' performance, as well as information on the clients, intermediaries, and receivers. Spatial Information System is a portal-based solution, which collects data that can be posted on the Internet, converted to digital format, harmonized and filed, and exchanged between particular levels of public administration. Inventory.CL Solutions maintain a register of logical and physical resources of a telephone and teleinformation infrastructure and services, as well as displays the current network status. UMS.CL AutoDiscovery helps in automatic updating of resources and services; UMS.CL Aktywacja provides information needed for service activation; and UMS.CL Telediagnostyka provides information for service diagnostics. AKCYZA helps in gathering and processing the data intended for tax purposes. Sygnity also offers consulting, analysis, integration, training, and post-implementation services; engages in printing and scanning of documents; and delivers computer equipment and automated cash handling equipment for banking and finance markets. The company was formerly known as ComputerLand and changed its name to Sygnity S.A. in March 2007. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYGNITY SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYGNITY SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYGNITY SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYGNITY SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYGNITY SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sygnity SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sygnity SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sygnity SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sygnity SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sygnity SA Industry Position Analysis
6. SYGNITY SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYGNITY SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYGNITY SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYGNITY SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYGNITY SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYGNITY SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sygnity SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sygnity SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sygnity SA Major Shareholders
Sygnity SA History
Sygnity SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sygnity SA Offices and Representations
Sygnity SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sygnity SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sygnity SA Capital Market Snapshot
Sygnity SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sygnity SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sygnity SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sygnity SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sygnity SA 1-year Stock Charts
Sygnity SA 5-year Stock Charts
Sygnity SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sygnity SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sygnity SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?