- The report contains detailed information about SWMX, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SWMX, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SWMX, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SWMX, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SWMX, Inc. business.
About SWMX, Inc.
SWMX, Inc. operates the SWMX Marketplace, an electronic open marketplace for the purchase, sale, management and distribution of advertising media time.
The SWMX marketplace includes two exchange platforms:
SWMX RADIO: The companys radio marketplace (SWMX Radio) provides the companys advertising customer base with access to an Internet-based market representing radio stations in the radio markets across the United States. Advertisers registered on the SWMX marketplace consist of a range of advertisers and advertising agencies registered on the SWMX marketplace, and broadcasters registered on the SWMX marketplace includes approximately 1,800 radio stations. The registered broadcaster base includes the 15 broadcast groups and 41 of the 50 U.S. radio stations, representing a potential daily national audience based on data from Arbitron Inc. (Arbitron), of approximately 12.0 million radio listeners. Arbitron is an international media and marketing research firm serving radio broadcasters, radio networks, cable companies, advertisers, advertising agencies, out-of-home advertising companies and the online radio industry in the United States, Mexico and Europe.
SWMX TELEVISION: The companys television marketplace (SWMX Television) covers 50 of the nation's 200 cable television markets and a potential national daily audience of millions of cable viewers. In December 2006, the company began beta testing its local broadcast television interface and has placed business in various designated market areas (DMAs), including DMAs located in New York, Boston, Washington DC, Miami and Atlanta. The company has 75 television stations participating in the beta testing.
Products and Services
The SWMX Marketplace
The companys systems employ a variety of integrated functions based on proprietary software products. These tools enable users to collect, analyze and manage the multiple sources of disparate data necessary to plan, execute, manage and evaluate the media buying process from beginning to end through an integrated platform interface. The data used in this process is available in a variety of formats from a variety of sources. The SWMX marketplace platform is designed to provide real-time query, order execution and management functions, and to facilitate the distribution of media inventory, through a single intuitive interface that provides customers with electronic execution, transparency and open market access.
The company provides to support users of the SWMX marketplace are built into an Internet browser-based exchange and management engine, customers may execute transactions securely from any computer with Internet access. Its features include:
Architecture: At the core of the SWMX marketplace is an algorithm-based architecture designed to seamlessly integrate a range of platform data formats and facilitate high levels of volume throughput. As a result, users are able to execute any combination of commands from a single point, as part of a unified process, in real time. The architecture is cross-platform compatible for data integration with existing client systems, and provides compliance monitoring to ensure proper user execution, including spot loading and selection. It also enables clients to view running totals of current activity, as well as their full account history.
Access: The SWMX marketplace is a web-based application service provider, or ASP, enabling users to sign on at any time from any computer with an Internet connection. As the companys products are web-based, they do not consume users' valuable desktop resources.
Security: The SWMX marketplace employs industry security through multiple levels of firewall protection for both global and local traffic and at the server level.
Content Management: The SWMX marketplace maintains a running data store of all current and historic content for broadcaster and advertiser access, including insertion orders and advertising spots for reference and/or distribution at any time.
Campaign Transaction Capabilities: The SWMX marketplace supports transactions for both remnant and flighted inventory through a transparent and dynamic supply and demand driven marketplace in which both advertisers and broadcaster remain in control of the terms of each transaction, including what inventory is bought or sold, at what time and at what price.
SWMX Television is a bid/ask marketplace in which advertisers set their campaign parameters and offer-rates which are then presented to broadcasters that meet their defined criteria. Each broadcaster then has the ability to accept, refuse or counter the presented offer. If accepted, the order is executed through the system. If refused, the advertiser can return with a higher bid if it works within their campaign requirements. Through the SWMX marketplace, pricing is determined by both parties equally based on supply and demand, and what the market would support.
The companys competitors include Google Audio, Bid4Spots, Spotbuy.TV (formerly known as ScatterTV), Live Technologies, Spot Runner, and Vision World.
SWMX, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SWMX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SWMX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SWMX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SWMX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SWMX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SWMX, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SWMX, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SWMX, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SWMX, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SWMX, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SWMX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SWMX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SWMX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SWMX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SWMX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SWMX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SWMX, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SWMX, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SWMX, Inc. Major Shareholders
SWMX, Inc. History
SWMX, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SWMX, Inc. Offices and Representations
SWMX, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SWMX, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SWMX, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SWMX, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SWMX, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SWMX, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SWMX, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SWMX, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SWMX, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SWMX, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SWMX, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SWMX, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?