- The report contains detailed information about Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation business.
About Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation provides information technology (IT) solutions primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company provides various system integration services, including industrial solutions, enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, and platform solutions. Its industrial solutions include the business application development services for companies in distribution and service, manufacturing, and financial industries. The companyâs ERP solutions comprise ProActive, a proprietary ERP package with modules for business processes in small and medium-sized companies and large corporations; and various IT services for management support by incorporating other related solutions, such as CRM, IT governance, and BI tools. Its platform solutions consist of system integration services ranging from design to configuration, maintenance, and operation of high-level IT platforms based on various products and services, including servers and storage, hardware and software for HPC requirements, VoIP-related products, cable TV products, communications equipment for cable TV operators, security-related and data exchange tools, operations management tools, and networking devices, such as switches and routers, as well as HPC verification services and analysis, diagnoses, and measures against security-related issues. In addition, Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation offers netXDC data center services; global business network; and SMARTplus, a system development maintenance infrastructure providing system integration services to change the customersâ environment. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation is a subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUMISHO COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Major Shareholders
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation History
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Offices and Representations
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?