- The report contains detailed information about Subex Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Subex Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Subex Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Subex Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Subex Limited business.
About Subex Limited
Subex Limited provides solutions in the operations support systems area for telecom applications. The company operates in business optimization and service fulfillment areas.
The company operates in two business segments: Telecom Software Products and Telecom Software Services.
Telecom software products
The company offers six products in this solution category, including Nikira, Moneta, Prevea, Concilia, Symphona, and Optima.
Nikira: Nikira Fraud Management System is the next generation fraud management solution built to deliver on a 3-step philosophy of Detect-Investigate-Protect. Nikira detects known fraud types and patterns of unusual behaviour, helps investigate these unusual patterns for potential fraud and uses the knowledge thus generated to upgrade and protect against future intrusions. Nikira detects fraud types in various telecom environments - Wireline (PSTN, ISP, VoIP), Wireless (2G, 2.5G, 3G) and across various services - postpaid, prepaid, VAS, MMS, and M-commerce.
Moneta: Moneta Revenue Assurance System is a RA solution, designed to tackle critical revenue assurance challenges across the entire revenue chain. Moneta offers a set of pre-configured solution templates to address RA challenges inherent to individual service verticals - Wireless, Fixed, Cable MSPs & MVNOs. These solution templates address revenue assurance issues across multiple functional areas, such as service fulfilment, usage integrity, retail billing, interconnect/wholesale billing, and content settlement.
Prevea: The Prevea Risk Management System empowers operators to continuously assess and mitigate risk presented by subscribers throughout their lifecycle. Prevea tracks risk in a near real-time during: subscriber acquisitioning, ongoing usage, and collections and recovery. Prevea provides the operator with a view that helps in understanding subscriber risk profile and thereby aids its management.
Concilia: Concilia Interconnect Billing System allows operators to settle charges with their network partners. For interconnect agreements with domestic and international operators, Concilia provides with the ability to manage costs and revenues on a day-to-day, hour-to-hour basis.
Symphona: The Symphona Interparty Management System enables operators to bill their customers and settle with their partners on a single modular platform. Symphona supports operational and management information needs. Symphona is able to support multiple business models within a single implementation through addition of necessary modules. Such modules include Retail, Wholesale, Satellite, IP and Inter-Company.
Optima: Optima Route Optimization System is designed to provide operators with the tools to manage network cost information supplied by other operators. Additional analysis on the impact of operator tariffs, as well as forecasts on potential future operator tariffs is also featured. The system is capable of taking into account factors, such as call quality rate information, capacity and network costs in calculating the optimum choice of operators.
Telecom Software Services
The company's solutions in this category are grouped into four categories: automated, subscriber-centric fulfillment, including Syndesis Application Configuration Manager, Syndesis Express, and Syndesis NetProvision; data integrity management, including Syndesis TrueSource; inventory/resource management, including Syndesis Adaptive Resource Manager; new service creation, order management, including Syndesis Controller; and service & network migration & optimization, including Syndesis NetOptimizer.
Syndesis Application Configuration Manager: Syndesis Application Configuration Manager (ACM) automates the configuration, management, and detailed discovery of applications, policy servers, subscriber databases, and other service delivery platforms, making self-service a reality for the mass market. ACM validates service request attributes against pre-defined service logic, generates application configurations based on service needs, and activates affected control nodes or databases (IPTV servers, Unified Messaging servers, HLRs, HSSs, softswitches, an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUBEX LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUBEX LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUBEX LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUBEX LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUBEX LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Subex Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Subex Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Subex Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Subex Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Subex Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SUBEX LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUBEX LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUBEX LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUBEX LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUBEX LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUBEX LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Subex Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Subex Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Subex Limited Major Shareholders
Subex Limited History
Subex Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Subex Limited Offices and Representations
Subex Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Subex Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Subex Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Subex Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Subex Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Subex Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Subex Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Subex Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Subex Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Subex Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Subex Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Subex Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?