- The report contains detailed information about St. Bernard Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for St. Bernard Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The St. Bernard Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes St. Bernard Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of St. Bernard Software, Inc. business.
About St. Bernard Software, Inc.
St. Bernard Software, Inc., a software development company, engages in the design, development, and marketing of Secure Web Gateway (SWG) appliances and services that help IT professionals to manage their enterprises Internet-based resources.
iPrism Dedicated Web Content Filtering Appliance
iPrism, the companys main product, is a network appliance that enables organizations to enforce their acceptable Internet use policies by providing multi-protocol Web filtering and access control. The appliance is a specialized firewall that packages the operating system, application software, and user interface, thereby delivering a simple to install and maintain solution.
iPrism is offered in five different models which vary by technical specification thereby delivering degrees of performance, storage, throughput, and component redundancy. All models run the same software, both application and operating system. All models receive common iGuard data updates. Models offer different hardware features by design. Each appliance offers support for faster Internet speeds. The 10h is the entry-level appliance and supports 10 Mbs throughput. The 20h appliance supports 20 Mbs plus offers a failover capability. The 30h appliance support 30 Mbs, offers a 1U chassis with RAID array storage and dual power. The 50h supports Internet speeds of 50 Mbs in addition to the features of the 30h. The 100h supports speeds in excess of 100 Mbs and offers more storage capacity.
The company, to support dynamic deployments of large enterprises and diverse locales, offers consolidation of reporting data in an appliance solution. This appliance is the iPrism Enterprise Reporting Server (ERS). The ERS is a non-filtering appliance that enables organizations to aggregate user activity reporting and archiving across multiple iPrism appliance deployments in one centrally managed reporting solution.
The OEM Software Development Kit (SDK) allows the OEM partners the ability to control the Web filtering database, iGuard, by integrating the iGuard OEM SDK into their solutions. The SDK provides these partners a way to categorize Web content so that they can offer to their customer acceptable Internet use policy enforcement. These partners (like iPrism customers) receive regular updates of the iGuard database for use by the SDK. These updates are delivered via the Internet by way of St. Bernard data centers.
ePrism Dedicated Email Filtering Appliance
ePrism, licensed through an OEM agreement, is an email filtering and content inspection appliance that protects against spam, viruses and other unwanted email content and protects against outbound data leakage through message content and attachment inspection and policy enforcement. ePrism is offered in three different models, which vary by technical specification thereby delivering varying degrees of performance, storage, throughput, and component redundancy. The M1000 is a mini-1U rack mounted appliance targeted for smaller or lower email volume environments. The M2000 is a 1U rack mounted appliance targeted for use in mid-sized or medium email volume environments. And the M3000 is targeted for use in larger installations. Multiple appliances can be deployed in a stateful failover configuration.
The companys products and services are used by a range of customers, including large corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, governmental entities, and educational institutions. As of December 31, 2009, it had approximately 6,000 customers.
Web filtering/secure content management appliances and software: The companys competitors include Websense, Bluecoat, McAfee, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Fortinet, Sonicwall, Trend Micro, Cisco Systems, Barracuda Networks, and M86.
Secure content management services (SCMs): The companys competitors include Symantec, McAfee, and MX Logic.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. St. Bernard Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of St. Bernard Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of St. Bernard Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. St. Bernard Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. St. Bernard Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ST. BERNARD SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
St. Bernard Software, Inc. History
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
St. Bernard Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
St. Bernard Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
St. Bernard Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
St. Bernard Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
St. Bernard Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
St. Bernard Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?