- The report contains detailed information about Sourcefire, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sourcefire, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sourcefire, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sourcefire, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sourcefire, Inc. business.
About Sourcefire, Inc.
Sourcefire, Inc. provides enterprise threat management and intelligent security infrastructure solutions in the United States and internationally. It serves information technology, or IT, environments of commercial enterprises, such as healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, energy, education, retail and telecommunications; and federal and state government organizations.
The company's commercial hardware and software products are marketed and sold as components of Intrusion Detection and Prevention System.
Sourcefire Defense Center
The Defense Center unifies critical network security functions, including event monitoring, correlation, and prioritization with network and user intelligence for forensic analysis, trends analysis, reporting and alerting. Defense Center provides application programming interfaces, or APIs, to interoperate with various third-party systems, such as firewalls, routers, log management, Security Information Event Management, or SIEMs, trouble ticketing, patch management systems, and other technologies. Using Defense Center, customers can control multiple Sourcefire 3D Sensors from a single management console while aggregating and analyzing security and compliance events from across the organization.
Sourcefire Intrusion Detection and Prevention Sensors
With processing speeds ranging from 5 megabytes per second, or Mbps, to 10 gigabytes per second, or Gbps, Sourcefire Sensors are responsible for detecting, blocking, and analyzing network traffic. The Sensors are available with various copper and fiber interfaces to meet the connectivity needs of any organization.
Sourcefire IPS (Intrusion Prevention System): Sourcefire IPS allows users to create, edit, and view detection rules, and full packet payloads are logged for every event so users can see what threatening traffic has been detected. Sourcefire Sensors equipped with Sourcefire IPS software can be placed in passive intrusion detection, or IDS, mode to notify users of network traffic or in inline IPS mode to block threats.
Sourcefire RNA (Real-time Network Awareness): At the heart of Sourcefires IPS is its network intelligence capability that provides persistent visibility into the composition, behavior, topology (the relationship of network components) and risk profile of the network. Network intelligence feeds the Defense Centers automated decision-making and network policy enforcement.
Sourcefire RUA (Real-time User Awareness): Sourcefire user awareness enables customers to link user identity to security and network violation events.
Sourcefire NetFlow Analysis: Sourcefire NetFlow Analysis aggregates data from Cisco routers and switches, thus extending the reach of Sourcefires network behavior analysis, or NBA, solution to corners of the network where Sourcefire technology has not yet been employed. The combination of network awareness and NetFlow functionality provides customers with the ability to baseline normal network traffic across the enterprise, enabling security analysts to detect suspicious deviations, such as worm propagation, from established baselines.
Sourcefire Intrusion Agent for Snort
Many Sourcefire commercial customers start out as open source Snort users. To initiate the migration from Snort to the more scalable and manageable Sourcefire commercial offering, Sourcefire offers Intrusion Agent software that can be placed on open source Snort Sensors. This enables customers to aggregate and analyze intrusion events from both open source Snort Sensors and commercial Sourcefire Intrusion Detection and Prevention Sensors.
Sourcefire VRT (Vulnerability Research Team) Subscriptions
The Sourcefires intelligence detects and blocks threats through the VRT. The VRT is a team of experienced network security professionals responsible for identifying network threats and writing, testing, and publishing Snort rules to defend against both known and zero-day exploits. The VRT provide protection updates automatically, giving users the latest in detection and prevention capability. Open source Snort users can either subscribe on an annual basis to the VRT Certified Snort rules for
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOURCEFIRE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOURCEFIRE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOURCEFIRE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOURCEFIRE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOURCEFIRE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sourcefire, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sourcefire, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sourcefire, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sourcefire, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sourcefire, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOURCEFIRE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOURCEFIRE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOURCEFIRE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOURCEFIRE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOURCEFIRE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOURCEFIRE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sourcefire, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sourcefire, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sourcefire, Inc. Major Shareholders
Sourcefire, Inc. History
Sourcefire, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sourcefire, Inc. Offices and Representations
Sourcefire, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sourcefire, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sourcefire, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sourcefire, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sourcefire, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sourcefire, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sourcefire, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sourcefire, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sourcefire, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sourcefire, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sourcefire, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sourcefire, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?