- The report contains detailed information about Sopra Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sopra Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sopra Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sopra Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sopra Group business.
About Sopra Group
Sopra Group, an information technology company, provides consulting, systems integration, application outsourcing, and applications solutions in France and internationally. The company offers strategy and management, and technology and business consulting services. Its systems integration services include testing services comprising consulting, production, and outsourcing areas; X-Net services consisting of implementing enterprise portals, e-commerce Web sites, intranets, extranets, and supplier Web sites; integrating ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, QAD, and Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM; and client relationship management (CRM) projects that include launching of contact centers, developing new channels of communication, or implementing client knowledge databases. Sopra Groups systems integration offerings also comprise business intelligence applications, such as analytic and decision support tools used in various business processes, from CRM through to price modeling, financial reporting, and management control; embedded systems primarily in the field of aeronautics; and proprietary solutions development. The company provides application outsourcing services, such as application portfolio management services for its clients; industry-specific application solutions with a focus on financial services, real estate management, and human resources management; and Axway collaborative business solutions principally comprising Synchrony software platform implementing the integration technologies, a portfolio of services tailored to collaborative business projects, and a set of industry-specific solutions. Sopra Group primarily serves banking, insurance, telecoms, manufacturing, distribution, services, public sector, real estate, and human resources industries. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOPRA GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOPRA GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOPRA GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOPRA GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOPRA GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sopra Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sopra Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sopra Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sopra Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sopra Group Industry Position Analysis
6. SOPRA GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOPRA GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOPRA GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOPRA GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOPRA GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOPRA GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sopra Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sopra Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sopra Group Major Shareholders
Sopra Group History
Sopra Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sopra Group Offices and Representations
Sopra Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sopra Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sopra Group Capital Market Snapshot
Sopra Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sopra Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sopra Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sopra Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sopra Group 1-year Stock Charts
Sopra Group 5-year Stock Charts
Sopra Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sopra Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sopra Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?