- The report contains detailed information about Solium Capital Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solium Capital Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solium Capital Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solium Capital Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solium Capital Inc. business.
About Solium Capital Inc.
Solium Capital Inc. provides technology and services for the administration of equity-based incentive and savings programs for public corporations in Canada and the United States.
The company services its clients through a Web-based, realtime application called Shareworks. Shareworks is an online solution that integrates the management of multiple equity plan types, including stock options, share appreciation rights (SARs), share units, restricted stock awards, and employee share purchase and holdings plans on one platform. As of December 31, 2008, the company had approximately 8,998 participants.
For corporate clients, Shareworks streamlines an administrators workflow with regards to the issuance of incentives, the exercise of incentives, reporting of incentives, and day-to-day maintenance of the incentives database. It provides constant online access to reports for securities regulators, internal management, and financial disclosure purposes. Shareworks empowers plan participants by providing direct access to the financial markets through its national online brokerage partners.
StockVantage is a Web-based solution, which uses the companys Shareworks technology to deliver solutions for companies with smaller stock option plans. The company markets and sells its products through a direct sales force in Canada and the United States. It also has a channel agreement with GRS Securities Inc. (GRS Securities) in Canada. GRS Securities utilizes the companys Shareworks platform as part of its service delivery to clients in Canada.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries include StockVantage Inc.; Solium Equity Consulting Services, Inc.; Solium Holdings USA Inc.; Solium Capital Ltd.; Solium Capital LLC; and Solium Financial Services LLC.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solium Capital Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solium Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solium Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solium Capital Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solium Capital Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLIUM CAPITAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solium Capital Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solium Capital Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solium Capital Inc. Major Shareholders
Solium Capital Inc. History
Solium Capital Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solium Capital Inc. Offices and Representations
Solium Capital Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solium Capital Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solium Capital Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Solium Capital Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Solium Capital Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solium Capital Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solium Capital Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solium Capital Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Solium Capital Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Solium Capital Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solium Capital Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solium Capital Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?