- The report contains detailed information about Solera Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solera Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solera Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solera Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solera Holdings Inc. business.
About Solera Holdings Inc.
Solera Holdings, Inc. provides software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. The company also provides products and services that complement its insurance claims processing software and services, including used vehicle validation, fraud detection software, and services and disposition of salvage vehicles.
Software and Services
The companys software and services can be organized into five general categories, including estimating and workflow software, salvage, salvage disposition and recycling software, business intelligence and consulting services, and other.
Estimating and Workflow Software: The companys primary offering is its estimating and workflow software. Its estimating and workflow software helps its customers manage the overall claims process, estimate the cost to repair a damaged vehicle, and calculate the pre-collision fair market value of a vehicle. Key functions of its estimating and workflow software include capturing first notice of loss information; assigning, managing and monitoring claims and claim-related events; accessing and exchanging claims-related information; calculating, submitting, tracking and storing repair and total loss estimates; reviewing, assessing and reporting estimate variations based upon pre-set rules; routing shop estimates for manual review; and scheduling repairs.
Salvage and Recycling Software: The companys salvage and recycling software helps automotive recyclers manage their inventories to facilitate the location, sale and exchange of vehicle parts for use in the repair of a damaged vehicle. Key functions of its salvage and recycling software include managing inventory; connecting to collision repair facilities to facilitate the use of recycled parts in the repair of a damaged vehicle; locating vehicle parts by price, year, model and/or geographic area; determining the interchangeability of automobile parts across vehicle models; exchanging vehicle parts with other recyclers; determining vehicle residual values, in combination with subsequent sales and purchase options; optimizing proceeds from the sale of salvage vehicles; preparing invoices and managing accounts receivable; generating management reports; and facilitating the offer and sale of salvage vehicles among buyers and sellers.
Business Intelligence and Consulting Services: The companys business intelligence and consulting services help its insurance company customers monitor and assess their performance through customized data, reports and analyses. Key elements of its business intelligence and consulting services include analyzing claims amounts and payments; creating customized statistical reports on claims data and activity; measuring its customers performance; and monitoring key performance indicators, such as alternative parts utilization in the repair process and repair cycle time.
Other: The company provides other services and products to its customers, which include leasing hardware for use with its software, training and call center technical support services. It also offers services that allow its customers to access operational and technical support. It also provides products and services that complement its automobile insurance claims processing software and services.
In the United Kingdom, the company provides private car buyers, car dealers, finance houses and the insurance industry with access to information on all registered vehicles in the United Kingdom. In Brazil and Mexico, it provides an electronic exchange for the purchase and sale of vehicle replacement parts. In the Netherlands, the company provides data analytics to insurance companies and brokers.
The company is active in approximately 50 countries on 6 continents. Its regional operating segments include Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Americas.
EMEA: The companys EMEA operating segment consists its activities in approximately 35 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Americas: The companys Americas operating segment comprises its activities in approximately 15 countries in North, Central, and South America.
In October 2009, the company acquired an 85% ownership interest in AUTOonline GmbH In-formationssysteme (AUTOonline, a German limited liability company and provider of an eSalvage vehicle exchange platform in various European countries and Mexico.
As of June 30, 2010, the company also acquired GTLDATA GmbH, an assessor management system provider in Austria; and Market Scan Holding B.V., a data analytics and software company serving the Dutch insurance industry.
The companys customers include approximately 1,500 automobile insurance companies, 38,000 collision repair facilities, 7,500 independent assessors, and 27,000 automotive recyclers and auto dealers.
In Europe, the companys major competitors include DAT GmbH, EurotaxGlass Group, and GT Motive Einsa Group, with whom it competes in multiple countries. In North America, its competitors include CCC Information Services Group Inc. in the U.S., and Mitchell International Inc. in the U.S. and Canada. Experian is the companys principal competitor in the United Kingdom in the vehicle validation market, and car.tv is its principal competitor in Germany in the online salvage vehicle disposition market.
Solera Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solera Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solera Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solera Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solera Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solera Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLERA HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solera Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solera Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solera Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Solera Holdings Inc. History
Solera Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solera Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Solera Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solera Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solera Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Solera Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Solera Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solera Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solera Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solera Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Solera Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Solera Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solera Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solera Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?