- The report contains detailed information about SolarWinds, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SolarWinds, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SolarWinds, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SolarWinds, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SolarWinds, Inc. business.
About SolarWinds, Inc.
SolarWinds, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, sale, and support of enterprise information technology (IT) management software. The companys offerings range from individual software tools to comprehensive software products that solve problems faced every day by IT professionals and help to enable effective management of networks and IT environments.
The company offers a portfolio of products for network management and products for IT management. The companys products fit into one of the following four categories:
The companys free tools are desktop, laptop or server-based applications designed for use by individual IT professionals, and focused on a single network or infrastructure management task or technology. The company uses free tools primarily to drive awareness of its brand and its products with in the IT management community and to expand and build loyalty among its customers and its end-user community.
Tools for Engineers
The companys tools are desktop-based, laptop-based or server-based applications designed for individual network professionals who need specific solutions for routine, but complicated tasks. The companys tools for engineers include individual tools and toolsets, which combine tools together into a single package. The companys tools for engineers include Standard Toolset, Engineers Toolset, Kiwi Syslog Server, Kiwi CatTools and LANsurveyor.
Entry-Level Monitoring Product
The companys entry-level monitoring product is designed for IT professionals and teams who need only basic IT infrastructure monitoring functionality. The companys entry-level monitoring product, ipMonitor, is a server-based network, server and application monitoring system for basic up/down monitoring. It features an installation and configuration process, basic Web interface, and an intuitive operations console for displaying the up/down status of IT resources.
ipMonitor provides monitoring for network devices, servers and common applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and SQL Server and includes a built-in database and Web server, further simplifying installation and enabling all components of the product to run on a single server.
Enterprise-Class Network and IT Management Products
The companys enterprise-class network and IT management products are used by network professionals and IT teams in companies of all sizes to configure, monitor, and report on network equipment, servers, applications, and storage to determine the overall health and performance of the network and IT infrastructure and to automate the processes of change, compliance and inventory. These products provide IT management functionality and are capable of scaling from a single device to approximately 100,000 devices. The companys enterprise-class network management products are represented by its Orion family of products, and most share integrated components, including databases, Web servers and user administration. The Orion family of products is designed to operate together, while still allowing network professionals to purchase and deploy only the products they need. The companys enterprise-class storage and virtual server management products are represented by its Profiler family of products.
The companys enterprise-class network and IT management products are:
Orion Network Performance Monitor: The companys product, Orion Network Performance Monitor, or Orion NPM, is a server-based fault and performance management platform designed to minimize network downtime. Orion NPM monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth network performance metrics for routers, switches, servers and other Simple Network Management Protocol, or SNMP, enabled devices to provide both and historical views into the availability and performance of a network and all devices attached to it. End-users can configure Orion NPM to alert network professionals of network events, including thresholds, correlated events, sustained conditions and complex combinations of device states.
Orion Modules: The companys Orion modules are a series of add-ons to Orion NPM that extend its networ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLARWINDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLARWINDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLARWINDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLARWINDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLARWINDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SolarWinds, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SolarWinds, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SolarWinds, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SolarWinds, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SolarWinds, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLARWINDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLARWINDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLARWINDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLARWINDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLARWINDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLARWINDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SolarWinds, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SolarWinds, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SolarWinds, Inc. Major Shareholders
SolarWinds, Inc. History
SolarWinds, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SolarWinds, Inc. Offices and Representations
SolarWinds, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SolarWinds, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SolarWinds, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SolarWinds, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SolarWinds, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SolarWinds, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SolarWinds, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SolarWinds, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SolarWinds, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SolarWinds, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SolarWinds, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SolarWinds, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?