- The report contains detailed information about SiVault Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SiVault Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SiVault Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SiVault Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SiVault Systems Inc. business.
About SiVault Systems Inc.
SiVault Systems, Inc. commercializes technologies designed to implement secure electronic solutions and retrieval of signed documents and biometric signature-based authentication for electronic transactions technologies which it has developed, acquired or licensed from others.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Lightec Communications, Inc. (Lightec), offers design, installation and technical support for information technology systems. The company intends to provide turnkey solutions combining the advantages of these technologies to facilitate safe electronic transactions and data access.
The company also operates agreements with Hypercom U.S.A., Inc. under which it was appointed a non-exclusive Hypercom reseller in the United States. The company also operates strategic alliance and exclusive management agreement with Rycom CCI Inc., a company located in Ontario, Canada (Rycom).
The company operates three subsidiaries to develop and market its electronic medical prescriptions around the world. Through its Lightec subsidiary, the company offers design, installation and technical support for information technology systems.
Lightec Communications: Lightec provides telecommunications design, installation and information technology services. Lightec's customer base, which is primarily located in Northeastern United States, includes governmental units, particularly school districts. Lightec's projects involve design and installation of cable and fiber optic networks. Lightec's clients include educational institutions, including universities and local school systems, governmental entities, hospitals and corporations. Lightec's target market includes government, manufacturers, processors, utilities, banks, schools, universities, research complexes, media conglomerates, securities and commodities exchanges, law firms, consulting and research organizations and transportation service companies.
Viaquo: In 2004, the company acquired Viaquo Corporation (Viaquo). Viaquo develops computer security technology. The core technology and intellectual property purchased represents Viaquo's patent pending ViaSeal security technology. ViaSeal provides cryptographic protection of electronic data for distribution or access by multiple parties.
@POS.com: The company acquired assets of @POS.com, Inc., a subsidiary of Symbol Technologies, Inc., exclusively related to the business of capturing sales receipt transaction data for the purpose of providing access to such data on an ASP basis. Included in the acquired assets are the ReceiptCity.com software, hardware, various hosted services related thereto and trademarks for the names Crossvue and MyReceipts. The company also acquired a non-exclusive worldwide, non-trasferable, non-sublicensable license under the seller's patent claims necessary to operate the acquired software and to make, use, sell and have sold the hosted software.
Products and Services
ReceiptCity: ReceiptCity is a branded software solution targeted to retail enterprises that stores electronic copies of signed receipts of customers to facilitate billing inquiries, dispute resolution and decrease the number of charge-backs that otherwise would occur due to merchants' inability to locate and present proof of transactions.
ReceiptCity product can be combined with the companys proprietary data analysis technology to enable merchants to - Create targeted advertisements delivered directly to credit card terminals while the customer is waiting for credit card authorization, Recognize and track customers' shopping patterns, and Track efficiency of marketing campaigns and promotions.
To support ReceiptCity, merchants must have credit and debit card processing capability, point-of-sale terminals capable of biometric signature capture and Internet connectivity. The company would also enter into arrangements with third party providers of these facilities to offer them to its potential customers.
Expanded Offerings: Other products and services the company offers to its target markets include biometric signature registration, biometric signature authentication per transaction, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SiVault Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SiVault Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SiVault Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SiVault Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SiVault Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIVAULT SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SiVault Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SiVault Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SiVault Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
SiVault Systems Inc. History
SiVault Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SiVault Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
SiVault Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SiVault Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SiVault Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SiVault Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SiVault Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SiVault Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SiVault Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SiVault Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SiVault Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SiVault Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SiVault Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SiVault Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?