- The report contains detailed information about Sina Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sina Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sina Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sina Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sina Corp. business.
About Sina Corp.
SINA Corporation operates as an online media company that provides value-added information service in the Peoples Republic of China and the global Chinese communities.
The company provides services through five major business lines, including SINA.com (online news and content), SINA Mobile (mobile value-added services or MVAS), SINA Community (Web 2.0-based services and games), SINA.net (search and enterprise services), and SINA E-Commerce (online shopping).
The company provides a range of services, including region-focused online portals, MVAS, social networking service (SNS), such as micro-blog and album, blog, audio and video streaming, album, online games, email, search, classified listings, fee-based services, e-commerce, and enterprise e-solutions. It offers distinct and targeted content on each of its region-specific Web sites.
SINA is an online brand advertising property in China. SINA employs a multi-pronged sales strategy that targets both short-term revenue opportunities, such as banner advertising campaigns, as well as longer-term, higher-value contracts that include integrated marketing packages. The companys advertising product offerings consist of banner, button, text-link advertisements that appear on pages within the SINA network, channel and promotional sponsorships, and advertising campaign design and management services.
The companys primary target client base for advertising and sponsorships consists of global corporations doing business in Greater China and domestic companies in each of the regions SINA operates in, to which it sells from both its corporate and regional headquarters. Regional companies consist of medium to large companies that are focused on specific geographic and demographic markets, such as Chinese Americans or Taiwanese, and smaller companies whose markets are within a local territory.
SINAs portal network consists of four destination Web sites allocated to its users across the globe: Mainland China (www.sina.com.cn), Taiwan (www.sina.com.tw), Hong Kong (www.sina.com.hk), and overseas Chinese in North America (www.sina.com). Each destination site consists of Chinese-language news and content organized into interest-based channels. The sites offer community and communication services and Web navigation capability through SINA search and directory services. SINA.com offers various free interest-based channels that provide region-focused format and content.
SINA News: SINA News aggregates feeds from news providers, bringing together content from media companies, such as CCTV, China Beijing TV Station (BTV), China News, Agence France-Presse (AFP), Associated Press, Reuters, Getty Images, China Daily, Nanfang Daily Group, Beijing News, Xinhua Net, and Xinhua News Agency.
SINA Sports: SINA Sports offers multimedia news and information on a range of sporting events from home and abroad. SINA Sports features domestic and international soccer matches, NBA games, general sports, as well as exciting coverage of famous sports stars and teams.
SINA Entertainment: SINA Entertainment contains coverage of local and international entertainment news and events, including dining, movies, television programs, plays, operas, as well as classical music.
SINA Auto: SINA Auto offers the automobile-related news and service information to provide car buyers and automobile enthusiasts with the most information on automotive pricing, reviews and featured guides.
SINA Finance: SINA Finance provides business news coverage and personal finance columns. SINA Finance also offers stock quotes from the U.S., Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taiwan stock exchanges, as well as breaking news from individual listed companies and market trend analysis.
SINA Eladies: SINA Eladies serves as an interactive platform for fashion-conscious users to share comments and ideas on a range of topics, such as health, cosmetics and beauty. SINA Eladies also provides real-time coverage of major world fashion events, bringing users the latest on styles and trends.
SINA Luxury: SINA Luxury caters to luxury goods and services in China. SINA Luxury covers various l
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sina Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sina Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sina Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sina Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sina Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sina Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sina Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sina Corp. Major Shareholders
Sina Corp. History
Sina Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sina Corp. Offices and Representations
Sina Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sina Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sina Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sina Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sina Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sina Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sina Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sina Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sina Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sina Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sina Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sina Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?