- The report contains detailed information about SimPlayer.com that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SimPlayer.com. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SimPlayer.com financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SimPlayer.com competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SimPlayer.com business.
SimPlayer.com. Ltd. (the Company) is an Israeli corporation, an early-stage venture which revolves around the SimPlayer technology, a web-enabled simulation technology. The Company is engaged in research, development, design and marketing of internet technology which is intended to turn common web pages into applications that can convert raw data into dynamic visualizations.
The company plans to use the SimPlayer technology first to develop a series of baseball applications, and it may then create applications for other sports such as football, basketball, hockey and golf. The baseball applications may include animated versions of actual baseball games; tools to analyze statistics, compare players and manage fantasy leagues; and multi-player, statistically driven virtual baseball games.
Products in Development
The company is currently developing its first destination site, eSportsPlus.com. eSportsPlus.com is being designed to serve the power sports fans who look to the Internet to research, analyze and view sports data as well as follow real time and historical sporting events.
The company is developing initial applications with animations of real games, statistical analysis of teams and players, and tools for managing a fantasy league. The site is being designed to provide an interactive immersive Web experience in which fans can explore and compare players and teams, as well as relive a game or parts of a game.
Each item on the page, such as the scoreboard, ticker (the narrow black band with text above the scoreboard) and player card, is a component or collection of components. The scoreboard and animation components can be connected to a live data feet or a historical database. The other components are connected to player and team databases and are designed to coincide with the information that is generated during the game.
The SimPlayer Technology
SimPlayer is a browser plug-in that can control and communicate with any SimPlayer components, or objects, that are placed on a Web page. The SimPlayer technology consists of a series of generic components and authoring tools. Generic components consist of user interface components such as push buttons and pull-down menus; data manipulation components such as parsing and spreadsheets; visualization components such as animations and graphs; and functionspecific components. Authoring tools are used to combine components together to create applications, connect components to data sources, and convert other types of components such as Java beans, Java applets and ActiveX controls to SimPlayer components. All components can carry a brand and can contain built-in commerce mechanisms. Applications are created by combining components and defining the links between them.
SimPlayer contains several additional features that expand its use:
The content owner, such as the provider of baseball statistics or photographs, can brand their content that is delivered with SimPlayer such that they receive recognition any time their content is used.
Output from a component can be dynamically updated as the underlying content changes, regardless of where the component resides.
SimPlayer components can communicate with other SimPlayer components even though the programmer of one did not know the other existed when the Component was initially created.
SimPlayer components allow two-way communications that enable the content provider or sponsor to learn about the user.
SimPlayer technology delivers low-bandwidth-friendly solutions that have previously required high-bandwidth capability.
The company faces competition from web sites of major sports portals such as ESPN, CBS/Sportsline and TotalSports; broadcast networks such as Fox and NBC; professional sports leagues and teams.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIMPLAYER.COM COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIMPLAYER.COM BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIMPLAYER.COM SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIMPLAYER.COM FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIMPLAYER.COM COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SimPlayer.com Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SimPlayer.com and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SimPlayer.com and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SimPlayer.com Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SimPlayer.com Industry Position Analysis
6. SIMPLAYER.COM NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIMPLAYER.COM EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIMPLAYER.COM ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIMPLAYER.COM IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIMPLAYER.COM PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIMPLAYER.COM VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SimPlayer.com Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SimPlayer.com Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SimPlayer.com Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SimPlayer.com Offices and Representations
SimPlayer.com SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SimPlayer.com Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SimPlayer.com Capital Market Snapshot
SimPlayer.com Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SimPlayer.com Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SimPlayer.com Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SimPlayer.com Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SimPlayer.com 1-year Stock Charts
SimPlayer.com 5-year Stock Charts
SimPlayer.com vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SimPlayer.com vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SimPlayer.com Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?