- The report contains detailed information about SimiGon Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SimiGon Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SimiGon Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SimiGon Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SimiGon Ltd. business.
About SimiGon Ltd.
SimiGon Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and supply of simulation solutions for use in defense and civilian applications. The company offers SIMbox, a PC-based platform for creating, managing, and deploying simulation-based content across various domains, including training and simulation, air combat debriefing, homeland security, and entertainment. It also provides KnowBook, a family of PC-based COTS training applications that provides a platform for learning, training, planning, and debriefing used by organizations for training professional users. The companys KnowBook family includes AirBook, an application that enables aircrew and organizations to remain updated with the changing demands of the military and civilian aviation; and GroundBook, MarineBook, and CarBook that are designed for ground, maritime, and driving training scenarios. In addition, it offers AirTrack that represents the passenger in-flight entertainment solutions; Debriefing Systems, which include D-Brief PC used to support real-time air combat debriefing, and MDDS Pro, a digital debriefing solution incorporating video with 3D simulation; and air traffic control training solution that is used by ATC instructors to train new controllers in guiding aircraft through takeoff and landing procedures, as well as for recurrent and operational training. The company offers its products in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Far East. SimiGon Ltd. was founded in 1998 and is based in Herzlia, Israel with an additional office in Orlando, Florida.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIMIGON LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIMIGON LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIMIGON LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIMIGON LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIMIGON LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SimiGon Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SimiGon Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SimiGon Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SimiGon Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SimiGon Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIMIGON LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIMIGON LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIMIGON LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIMIGON LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIMIGON LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIMIGON LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SimiGon Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SimiGon Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SimiGon Ltd. Major Shareholders
SimiGon Ltd. History
SimiGon Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SimiGon Ltd. Offices and Representations
SimiGon Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SimiGon Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SimiGon Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SimiGon Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SimiGon Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SimiGon Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SimiGon Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SimiGon Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SimiGon Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SimiGon Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SimiGon Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SimiGon Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?