- The report contains detailed information about Selectica Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Selectica Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Selectica Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Selectica Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Selectica Inc. business.
About Selectica Inc.
Selectica, Inc. delivers software and services that manage and streamline contract management and sales configuration processes.
The Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM or CM) solution is a contract authoring, analysis, repository and process automation product designed to improve and automate the management of the entire contract lifecycle. It helps companies take control of their contract management processes by converting from paper-based to electronic repositories and by unlocking multiple layers of critical business data, making it available for the evaluation of risk, the exposure of lost revenue, the evaluation of supplier performance, and other purposes.
The Selectica Sales Configuration (SCS) solution consolidates configuration, pricing and quoting functions into a single application platform enabling companies to streamline the opportunity-to-order process for manufacturers, service providers, and financial services companies. The companys SCS solution provides a link between Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems that helps to simplify and automate the configuration, pricing, and quoting of complex products and services.
While the SCS and CLM products can interact, providing an integrated configuration to sales contract lifecycle management offering, they are managed as separate product lines given the differing stages of product lifecycle and buyer profiles. In addition to its software solutions, the company offers professional implementation and customization.
Contract Management Solution
The companys CLM solution enables customers to create, manage and analyze contracts to use repository and is offered both on-premise or hosted. Its CLM software offers a flexibility enabling customers across various departments (sales, services, procurement, finance, IT, leasing, or intellectual property) to model their specific contracting processes and to manage the lifecycle of a contract and its attendant multi-party relationship from creation through closure.
Corporate Legal Organizations: The General Counsels office and other legal organizations can use the contract management solution to transform paper-bound contracts into a centralized, searchable electronic contract repository and gain visibility and control of all corporate agreements.
Procurement Organization: Procurement contract managers can use the contract management solution to expose off-contract spending.
Sales Organization: Sales organizations can use the sales contract management solution to shorten the sales cycle and decrease time to revenue, while potentially protecting the company from inadvertent legal errors.
Finance Organizations: Finance organizations can use the contract management solution to identify and account for non-standard terms and pricing in the revenue cycle while discovering unrealized revenue buried in sales agreements.
Contract Administration: Contract administrators can use the contract management solution to create visibility into contract obligations not captured by ERP and CRM and empower non-contract professionals to create and execute basic contracts.
Selectica Professional Services
The company offers a range of services to ensure that the solutions meet users requirements.
The companys competitors include Oracle Corporation, Ariba, Open Text and AT&T (through its acquisition of Comergent Technologies), Upside Software, I-Many, Emptoris and Trilogy/Versata (through its acquisition of Nextance).
Selectica, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SELECTICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SELECTICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SELECTICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SELECTICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SELECTICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Selectica Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Selectica Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Selectica Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Selectica Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Selectica Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SELECTICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SELECTICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SELECTICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SELECTICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SELECTICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SELECTICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Selectica Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Selectica Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Selectica Inc. Major Shareholders
Selectica Inc. History
Selectica Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Selectica Inc. Offices and Representations
Selectica Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Selectica Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Selectica Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Selectica Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Selectica Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Selectica Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Selectica Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Selectica Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Selectica Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Selectica Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Selectica Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Selectica Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?