- The report contains detailed information about Sapient Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sapient Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sapient Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sapient Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sapient Corp. business.
About Sapient Corp.
Sapient Corporation helps clients leverage marketing and technology to transform their businesses. The company operates primarily in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, China, and India.
The company operates through three product segments: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services.
SapientNitro services include brand and marketing strategy, creative work, Web design and development, and emerging media expertise to solve its clients business problems. SapientNitro services consist of integrated marketing and creative services; Web site and interactive development; traditional advertising; media planning and buying; strategic planning and marketing analytics; commerce technologies; and business applications.
Integrated Marketing and Creative Services
The companys marketing and creative services consist of: visual concept, design and implementation via multiple media; brand building and direct response programs; audience segmentation and profiling strategies; customer loyalty strategies; customer relationship strategy and implementation; customer lead generation and management; and integrated advertising campaigns.
The company's strategic and creative capabilities span the spectrum of interactive and traditional media and include paid and natural search advertising; targeted email advertising campaigns; third party banner advertisement campaigns; print and television advertising; and viral marketing initiatives.
Web & Interactive Development
The companys services include user interface design and development; site design and development; custom application development; user research and testing; content management and technology development and implementation, and quality assurance testing.
The company integrates its interactive marketing services with award-winning off-line media capabilities. The companys services include brand strategy, copywriting, advertising creative, and production for print, radio, and television campaigns.
Media Planning and Buying
The company helps its clients to design and implement media and customer channel planning and buying strategies and purchase and arrange for placement of its clients advertisements in the media. The companys media planning and buying services include media strategy development, Web site search engine marketing, email marketing, online advertising, viral and social media marketing, emerging channels marketing (online video, mobile technologies, and social networking), gaming (placing advertisements in online games and creating advergames), real-time reporting and optimizing of the success of campaigns, and integration of its customers media spending strategy with their other marketing initiatives.
Strategic Planning & Marketing Analytics
The company provides its clients various strategic planning services. The companys strategic planning and marketing analytics services includes brand strategy development, consumer and market research (primary and secondary), advertising message content and medium strategy development, Internet and blogosphere analytics (researching and analyzing what social networking Websites and blogs say about its clients) and coordination, and management of mixed media (online and print media).
The company offers its clients BridgeTrack, a proprietary advertising campaign tracking and measurement software application that enables customers to measure the effectiveness of an online campaign in real-time and, in turn, improve results at the earliest possible phase of their campaigns by re-allocating marketing dollars across those marketing channels that are generating the best return on investment.
BridgeTrack generates real-time reporting and optimization of advertising campaigns across multiple media channels, including advertising via email, Web site displays/banner ads and Internet natural search advertising. Through BridgeTrack, its clients see how consumers react to their online marketing campaigns whether consumer
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAPIENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAPIENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAPIENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAPIENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAPIENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sapient Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sapient Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sapient Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sapient Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sapient Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAPIENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAPIENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAPIENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAPIENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAPIENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAPIENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sapient Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sapient Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sapient Corp. Major Shareholders
Sapient Corp. History
Sapient Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sapient Corp. Offices and Representations
Sapient Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sapient Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sapient Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sapient Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sapient Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sapient Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sapient Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sapient Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sapient Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sapient Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sapient Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sapient Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?