SAP AG Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisSAP AG Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between SAP AG and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of SAP AG position in the Software and Technology Services Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about SAP AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SAP AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SAP AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SAP AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SAP AG business.
About SAP AG
SAP AG operates as an independent software manufacturer worldwide. The company has operations in the European, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); Americas; and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) regions.
SOFTWARE AND SERVICE PORTFOLIO
SAP Business Suite
SAP Business Suite software can help customers execute and optimize their business and IT strategies by providing modular applications that improve their ability to perform their business processes within the organization and across the business network. The applications are designed to be extensible so that they work with other SAP and non-SAP software applications. The SAP Business Suite software includes the following applications:
The SAP ERP application is designed to optimize business and IT processes. It can support business processes for finance, human capital management, asset management, sales, procurement, and other essential corporate functions. SAP ERP can also support industry-specific processes by providing industry-specific business functions that can be activated selectively via the switch framework.
The SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application provides a application to help marketing, sales, and service professionals obtain customer intelligence that they can manage customer relationships and customer-related processes. SAP CRM can enable multichannel customer interactions, including mobile smart phones, the Internet, and social media, and also offers a communications infrastructure that is designed to help connecting with other users anytime, anywhere. SAP offers customer relationship management solutions in both on-premise and on-demand deployment models.
The SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) application helps companies manage, track, and control all product-related information over the product and asset life cycle, as well as throughout the extended supply chain. SAP PLM is designed to facilitate creativity and to free the process of product innovation from organizational constraints.
The SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) application provides a procurement application that helps organizations in all industries improve their centralized sourcing and contract management and interact with suppliers through multiple channels.
The SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) application helps companies adapt their supply-chain processes to the changing competitive environment. SAP SCM helps transform traditional supply chains from linear, sequential processes into open, configurable, responsive supply networks in which customer-centric, demand-driven companies can monitor and respond to demand and supply dynamics across a globally distributed environment.
SAP delivers distinct solution portfolios serving organizations in major industries and sectors. These solution portfolios deliver industry-specific functions along with best practices it has developed with its customers. The companys industry solutions are designed to meet the needs of the major industry sectors, such as process manufacturing industries, service industries, discrete manufacturing industries, consumer industries, service industries, financial services industries, and public service industries. The portfolio also includes applications for various subsectors and segments of these industries. It offers a portfolio of solutions designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses and midsize companies.
SAP Business All-in-One
SAP Business All-in-One solutions is a business management software with built-in support for industry best practices. The solutions best fit the needs of midsize companies with 100 to 2,500 employees that are looking for an integrated industry solution to power their business. In one configurable solution, SAP Business All-in-One helps companies manage everything from financials, human resources, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, logistics, product development, and corporate services, to customer service, sales, and marketing. SAP Business All-in-One solutions are available from a network of qualified partners that deliver approximately 700 industry-specific solutions in appro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAP AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAP AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAP AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAP AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAP AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SAP AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SAP AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SAP AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SAP AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SAP AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SAP AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAP AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. SAP AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAP AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAP AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAP AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
SAP AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SAP AG 1-year Stock Charts
SAP AG 5-year Stock Charts
SAP AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SAP AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SAP AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SAP AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SAP AG Key Executives
SAP AG Major Shareholders
SAP AG History
SAP AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SAP AG Offices and Representations
SAP AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SAP AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SAP AG Capital Market Snapshot
SAP AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SAP AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SAP AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?