- The report contains detailed information about Saba Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Saba Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Saba Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Saba Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Saba Software, Inc. business.
About Saba Software, Inc.
Saba Software, Inc. provides a software platform for enterprise learning, collaboration, performance, and talent management. In addition, the company provides license updates and product support, implementation, training, and consulting services.
Products and Services
The company offers the Saba Enterprise Suite, the Saba Centra product suite, and a range of professional, education, and customer support services. Its solutions are available to customers through its OnDemand service offering or through its on-premise software product license.
Saba Enterprise Suite
Saba Learning Suite: An enterprise learning and learning content management solution that gives organizations and their people the tools they need to develop skills and competencies.
Saba Performance Suite: Enables organizations to align peoples daily activities with key organizational goals and establish a relevant performance review process that clarifies expectations and improves accountability.
Saba Talent Suite: Enables organizations to proactively plan for successions, as well as identifying, developing, tracking, and managing future leaders.
Saba Foundation: Delivers a profile that offers a common view of employee skills, interests, and experience, providing visibility into the impact of Human Capital Management (HCM) initiatives and business results, as well as how well people are aligned to the goals of the organization.
Saba Collaboration: Facilitates enabled learning and knowledge transfer between individuals and subject matter experts in informal settings or in conjunction with learning events and allows the organization to build and manage communities of practice, create repositories of institutional knowledge, and use the collective intelligence of the workforce for people management. Saba Collaboration includes tools, such as chat rooms, threaded discussions, wikis and document sharing, and is integrated with Saba Centra to allow creation of knowledge assets based on Web conference sessions that build the organizations knowledge base over time.
Languages: The Saba Enterprise Suite is available in the following languages: American English, Brazilian Portuguese, British/International English, Canadian French, Continental French, Continental Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian (Bahasan), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, and Traditional Chinese.
Saba Learning Suite
The Saba Learning Suite is a family of products designed to deliver configurable, targeted functionality in a single solution that addresses five key enterprise learning areas, including regulatory compliance, which allows a regulated organization to track required certifications and qualification programs and respond to compliance audits; sales and channel readiness, which enables sales organizations to gain the skills and knowledge required to build a sales pipeline and win business for new offerings; channel certification, which manages certification of channel partners to drive representation of an organizations products and brands; customer education, which supports an organizations ability to improve customer loyalty through the sale and distribution of training; and corporate universities, which provides the ability to develop employees skills and competencies to execute organizational objectives.
The Saba Learning Suite combines enterprise learning with collaboration for formal and informal learning, synchronous learning, analytics, and content creation and management. It also provides support for blended learning and is available in 26 languages for global deployment. The Saba Learning Suite is also integrated with Saba Centra for virtual classroom and informal learning. The Saba Learning Suite includes the following applications:
Saba Learning: Enables global organizations to deliver and manage critical knowledge and skills; supports certifications with multiple learning pathways, and provides audit trails and supports e-signatures to meet regulatory requirements;
Saba Learning Commerce: Provides support
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Saba Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Saba Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Saba Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Saba Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Saba Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SABA SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Saba Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Saba Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Saba Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
Saba Software, Inc. History
Saba Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Saba Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
Saba Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Saba Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Saba Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Saba Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Saba Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Saba Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Saba Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Saba Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Saba Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Saba Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Saba Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Saba Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?