- The report contains detailed information about S & T System Integration & Technology that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for S & T System Integration & Technology. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The S & T System Integration & Technology financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes S & T System Integration & Technology competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of S & T System Integration & Technology business.
About S & T System Integration & Technology
S&T System Integration & Technology Distribution AG provides information technology (IT) consulting, IT solutions, and IT services to customers in Central and Eastern Europe, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, and China.
The company operates in the following business segments: `Business Solutions` (BS), `Enterprise Systems` (ES) with equipment of data processing centers as main activities; and `Managed Services` (MS).
S&T integrates customer-specific solutions for major companies and institutions using technologies and products from hardware and soft ware manufacturers: re applications software: SAP, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, EMC2/Documentum, Cognos, Opentex t/Ixos, and Hewlet-Packard; re infrastructure software: Microsoft, Hewlet -Packard, IBM, BMC/Remedy, EMC2/Smarts/Legato, Symantec, VMware, Linux, Citrix, and Oracle; re servers: Hewlet -Packard, IBM, Sun Microsystems, and Fujitsu Siemens; re storage: EMC2, Hewlet -Packard, IBM, Hitachi Data Systems, Network Appliance, Sun/StorageTek, Brocade, and Cisco Systems; re net working and security : Cisco Systems, HP ProCurve Net working, Nokia Siemens Net works, Sarian, Checkpoint, Entrust Technologies, IBM/ISS, and Arcsight, EMC2/RSA; and re workplace field: Hewlet-Packard, Lenovo, Del, Fujitsu Siemens, and Samsung; re the medical field: Philips Medical Systems.
In addition to IT consulting services, ERP and SAP projects are also a part of Business Solutions, as are the development and implementation of `Business Intel igence`, such as Data-Warehouse solutions and Customer Relationship Management. Furthermore, S&T is also active in this business field via the provision of assistance to projects relating to Document and Content Management, Integration, Enterprise Application Integration and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
S&T customers are medium-sized to large companies and institutions, in particular telecommunication providers, financial institutions, traders, utilities, railways, industrial companies, and public and government organizations (ministries, civil service, hospitals).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. S & T System Integration & Technology Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of S & T System Integration & Technology and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of S & T System Integration & Technology and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. S & T System Integration & Technology Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. S & T System Integration & Technology Industry Position Analysis
6. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. S & T SYSTEM INTEGRATION & TECHNOLOGY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
S & T System Integration & Technology Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
S & T System Integration & Technology Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
S & T System Integration & Technology Major Shareholders
S & T System Integration & Technology History
S & T System Integration & Technology Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
S & T System Integration & Technology Offices and Representations
S & T System Integration & Technology SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
S & T System Integration & Technology Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
S & T System Integration & Technology Capital Market Snapshot
S & T System Integration & Technology Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
S & T System Integration & Technology Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
S & T System Integration & Technology Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
S & T System Integration & Technology Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
S & T System Integration & Technology 1-year Stock Charts
S & T System Integration & Technology 5-year Stock Charts
S & T System Integration & Technology vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
S & T System Integration & Technology vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
S & T System Integration & Technology Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?