- The report contains detailed information about S1 Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for S1 Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The S1 Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes S1 Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of S1 Corporation business.
About S1 Corporation
S1 Corporation provides payments and financial services software solutions in the United States and internationally.
The company offers payments solutions for ATM and retail point-of-sale (POS) driving, card management, and merchant acquiring, as well as financial services solutions for consumer, small business and corporate online banking, trade finance, mobile banking, voice banking, branch, and call center banking. It sells its solutions primarily to banks, credit unions, retailers and transaction processors. The company also provides software, custom software development, hosting and other services to State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiary State Farm Bank (State Farm).
The company operates and manages S1 in two business segments, including Postilion and Enterprise.
The Postilion segment provides ATM and retail POS driving, card management and merchant acquiring solutions targeting organizations of all sizes globally, as well as online banking, mobile banking, voice banking, call center, branch and lending solutions for community and regional banks and credit unions in North America.
The Enterprise segment targets financial institutions worldwide, providing software solutions and related services that financial institutions use to deliver services to their consumer and corporate customers including those for online, mobile, branch and call center banking. The Enterprise segment also provides software, custom software development, hosting and other services to State Farm.
S1 Payments Processing and Card Management: The companys solution for ATM owners manages online connections to networks, card schemes, and host systems, and provides monitoring, back office functionality and management information. The solution supports magnetic stripe and EMV cards, as well as a set of value-added transactions and services.
Retail Payments drives payment card processing for retailers, gift card management, merchants and e-commerce operators, enabling various aspects of a payment transaction, from the POS through to the authorizer.
Card Management supports secure issuance and life cycle management for credit, debit and prepaid cards and provides authorization and validation services, personal identification number management and management information. The companys solution supports magnetic stripe, EMV, contactless and instant issuance options.
Merchant Acquiring provides a processing platform for handling card payment transactions generated at multiple sales channels, including the POS, Internet, call center and mobile phone.
S1 Online Banking
S1 Consumer Online Banking allows its customers to offer online banking capabilities, including personal finance management, electronic bill payment and presentment, account transfers, alerts and reminders, and online self-service tools. The company provides bill-pay services through third-party partnerships.
S1 Business Online Banking provides online financial solutions suited for small to mid-market business banking customers. The companys software allows its financial institution customers to offer product packages that can satisfy a range of business customer segments with such features as account management and enhanced reporting, payments, foreign exchange and self-service features, including the ability to open new accounts online, report lost cards, reset passwords, stop payments, reorder checks, request check copies, and create electronic alerts.
S1 Corporate Banking provides online cash management solutions to various banks. S1 Corporate Banking is built in a multilingual and multi-currency framework and delivers payment methods, multi-factor authentication capabilities, electronic file delivery, check services, information reporting, real-time data on account balances and transactions, as well as straight-thru processing on payments from the Automated Clearing House (ACH) to Fedwire to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Finance Telecommunication (SWIFT).
S1 Trade Finance provides online trade finance solutions to various banks. S1 Trade Finance allows a banks customers to manage t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. S1 CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. S1 CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. S1 CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. S1 CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. S1 CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. S1 Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of S1 Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of S1 Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. S1 Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. S1 Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. S1 CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. S1 CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. S1 CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. S1 CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. S1 CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. S1 CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
S1 Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
S1 Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
S1 Corporation Major Shareholders
S1 Corporation History
S1 Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
S1 Corporation Offices and Representations
S1 Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
S1 Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
S1 Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
S1 Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
S1 Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
S1 Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
S1 Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
S1 Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
S1 Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
S1 Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
S1 Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
S1 Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?