- The report contains detailed information about RoomLinX Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RoomLinX Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RoomLinX Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RoomLinX Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RoomLinX Inc. business.
About RoomLinX Inc.
Roomlinx, Inc. provides in-room media and entertainment solutions along with wired networking solutions and wireless fidelity networking solutions, also known as Wi-Fi for high speed Internet access to hotels, resorts, and time share properties. As of December 31, 2009, the companys customer base consisted of approximately 118 hotels and 18,779 guest and meeting rooms.
The companys wired and wireless networking solution offers easy to use access, providing instant and connections for laptop users from anywhere throughout a property, including guest rooms, meeting rooms, and back office and public areas. In addition, these users can expand the service to include value-added services, such as wireless point of sale, maintenance, check-in, and Internet telephony services.
The company offers various services to it customers, including: site-specific determination of needs and requirements; design and installation of the wireless or wired network; customized development, design and installation of a media and entertainment system; IP-based delivery of high-definition and standard-definition programming, including Hollywood, adult, and specialty content; delivery of television programming via satellite (Direct TV or Dish Networks); delivery of an electronic television programming guide (EPG) viewed via the television; maintenance and support of the network and Interactive TV product; technical support to assist guests and hotel staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; hotel staff and management training; marketing assistance and continuous network and system monitoring to ensure quality of service; and advertising sales and advertising sales support.
The company offers the installation and servicing of wired and wireless networks and the development and installation of its media and entertainment system for hotels.
The networks that the company installs can supply the hotel with the Internet requirements to the hotels back office, guest rooms, restaurants, lobbies, convention center, and meeting rooms over the internal local area network (LAN). As of December 31, 2009, the companys customer base consisted of approximately 118 hotels and 18,779 guest and meeting rooms. The Roomlinx product provides premium applications for Internet-based business and entertainment media to venues serving the visitor-based market, such as hotels, resorts, and time share properties.
The media and entertainment offering includes a range of content and features to satisfy guests. The solution includes movies, gaming, international and the U.S. television programming, music and news; local travel and concierge information; and business productivity tools that include desktop applications, conferencing, and printing applications.
Wired and Wireless High-Speed Internet Offering: The companys competitors include other wireless high-speed Internet access providers, such as I-Bahn, Guest-Tek, ATT&T, and LodgeNet.
Media and Entertainment Offering (Interactive TV): The companys competitors include LodgeNet, SuiteLinq, KoolKonnect, NXTV, and Tangerine Global.
Roomlinx, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROOMLINX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROOMLINX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROOMLINX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROOMLINX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROOMLINX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RoomLinX Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RoomLinX Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RoomLinX Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RoomLinX Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RoomLinX Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROOMLINX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROOMLINX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROOMLINX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROOMLINX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROOMLINX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROOMLINX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RoomLinX Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RoomLinX Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RoomLinX Inc. Major Shareholders
RoomLinX Inc. History
RoomLinX Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RoomLinX Inc. Offices and Representations
RoomLinX Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RoomLinX Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RoomLinX Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RoomLinX Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RoomLinX Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RoomLinX Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RoomLinX Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RoomLinX Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RoomLinX Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RoomLinX Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RoomLinX Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RoomLinX Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?