- The report contains detailed information about RM Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RM Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RM Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RM Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RM Plc business.
About RM Plc
RM plc provides educational products and services for schools, colleges, universities, and local and central government education departments and agencies in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company offers learning technologies, education resources, and assessment and data services. Its learning technologies product line consists of ICT technology infrastructure software, systems, and services, including learning platforms, interactive classroom equipment, computer systems, connectivity, networking software, school management, and software and support services. The companys education resources include non-ICT resources, special educational needs resources, and curriculum software. Its assessment and data services comprise process management and outsourcing of educational testing and examinations; and data analysis services for teachers, education managers, and policy makers. The company offers various products and services through its Web site, including application software and educational software; school computers and laptops; peripherals and electronic products, such as printers and scanners, monitors, displays, TVs, digital signage, mice and keyboards, cameras and camcorders, audio-visual and music, and personal sharing devices; and notebook and printer accessories, storage and media products, memory products, and cables and connectors. Its other products comprise networking and communication products and services, which include network cables and accessories, Internet and email, servers, backup products, and security and surveillance products; educational/teaching products; and office products and furniture for teaching and learning environment. The company also offers training, support services, insurance and warranty, finance, collection and disposal of IT equipment, and RM UtilEyes that enables schools to monitor use of electricity, gas, water, and oil online. RM plc was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RM PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RM PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RM PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RM PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RM PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RM Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RM Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RM Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RM Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RM Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. RM PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RM PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RM PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RM PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RM PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RM PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RM Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RM Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RM Plc Major Shareholders
RM Plc History
RM Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RM Plc Offices and Representations
RM Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RM Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RM Plc Capital Market Snapshot
RM Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RM Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RM Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RM Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RM Plc 1-year Stock Charts
RM Plc 5-year Stock Charts
RM Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RM Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RM Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?