- The report contains detailed information about Retalix Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Retalix Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Retalix Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Retalix Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Retalix Ltd. business.
About Retalix Ltd.
Retalix Ltd. provides integrated software solutions to food and fuel retailers and to grocery, convenience store, and foodservice distributors. The company designs, develops, and delivers mission critical software and services solutions to its customers.
The company's suite of software solutions integrates the information flow across a retailers or distributors operations, encompassing stores, headquarters, and distribution centers. The companys solution suite enables retailers and distributors to understand their customers, anticipate demand, elevate customer experience, and differentiate their offerings. Its software solutions also enable retailers to capture and analyze consumer behavior data that can be used to devise and implement targeted promotions and loyalty programs to stimulate demand and increase sales. The company also provides development services to customize its applications to meet specific requirements of its customers and ongoing support and product maintenance services.
The company has a portfolio of software solutions that are designed to meet the retail operations, customer management needs and certain supply chain management and execution needs of the entire range of food and fuel retailers and distributors, from multi-national supermarket and major convenience store chains and major fuel retailers to local independent grocers. It offers its customers a suite of software products to address the principal elements of their retail operations:
In-Store Solutions: These are suite of software solutions that provides supermarkets, convenience stores, fuel retailers, and quick service restaurants (QSRs) with applications supporting multiple types of customer service points, such as regular checkout, self-service kiosk, self-scanning and self-checkout, providing in-store operational and management tools for point-of-sale (POS), front-office and back-office operations and allowing mobile applications that enable in-store personnel to carry out back-office tasks using mobile computing devices. The companys in-store solutions consist of its POS systems StoreLine, StoreNet for the grocery and health and beauty market and StorePoint for the convenience store, fuel retail and QSR market, as well as additional back-office modules, Retalix Pocket Office and Retalix Store, and Retalix DemandAnalytX (DAX) for demand forecasting and order optimization.
Enterprise Headquarters Solutions: These are suite of software tools that provides retailers and distributors with a solution which centralizes operation and management of their enterprise-wide and back-office activities, such as product and price planning and management, promotions, merchandising, inventory management, direct store delivery management, receiving and ordering, and reporting and analysis. The companys enterprise solutions also provide customer relationship management tools, enabling various personalized and targeted promotions and loyalty card-based marketing techniques. For the grocery retail market its main offerings are the integrated in-store and headquarters software, marketed as Retalix Store and Retalix HQ. For the fuel and convenience store markets its main product is its Microsoft .Net-based headquarters solution for convenience store, Retalix HQ-Convenience (HQC). For the food and convenience distributors, its main offering is Retalix Power Enterprise.
Supply Chain Management Solutions: These are suite of supply chain management and warehouse management software solutions that provides retailers and distributors with a range of applications designed to help them optimize and manage the flow of goods through a supply chain network, which includes the suppliers, multi-facility warehouses and distribution centers and down to the stores. These applications include warehouse management, automated procurement for the stores and warehouses, merchandising, order management, order-optimization, invoice reconciliation, transportation management, yard management, and dock scheduling. The companys supply chain execution and warehouse management systems consist of TRICEPS Warehouse Management (WMS), BICEPS Purchasing Manag
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RETALIX LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RETALIX LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RETALIX LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RETALIX LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RETALIX LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Retalix Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Retalix Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Retalix Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Retalix Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Retalix Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RETALIX LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RETALIX LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RETALIX LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RETALIX LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RETALIX LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RETALIX LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Retalix Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Retalix Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Retalix Ltd. Major Shareholders
Retalix Ltd. History
Retalix Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Retalix Ltd. Offices and Representations
Retalix Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Retalix Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Retalix Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Retalix Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Retalix Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Retalix Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Retalix Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Retalix Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Retalix Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Retalix Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Retalix Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Retalix Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?